öööö everyone who sold their tickets to uga fans

I’d venture a guess it’s more of the ticket brokers than our own fans selling to UGA folks via stubhub/in-person, etc..
I’d also guess that we had a large number of non-Tech fans buy season tickets for the game against Tennessee and then unload the rest. There was very little consistency in who was sitting near me all season.

Yeah I'd rather take money from a uga fan than watch our genius offensive system that was able to muster one whole touchdown (on busted coverage) over the last 6 quarters of football...2 of those quarters coming against mighty mighty Duke. If we had a product on the field that could stand a chance - öööö if we had just beaten Duke - then I would have gone but after the Duke loss I knew we would get pounded, so I stayed home. Big deal. Y'all are making way too big of a fuss about this.

I've had season tickets for a while now and go to as many games as I can, but why would I want to spend time and money on something that would bring me no joy? Hence, selling the tickets.

Yeah I'd rather take money from a uga fan than watch our genius offensive system that was able to muster one whole touchdown (on busted coverage) over the last 6 quarters of football...2 of those quarters coming against mighty mighty Duke. If we had a product on the field that could stand a chance - öööö if we had just beaten Duke - then I would have gone but after the Duke loss I knew we would get pounded, so I stayed home. Big deal. Y'all are making way too big of a fuss about this.

I've had season tickets for a while now and go to as many games as I can, but why would I want to spend time and money on something that would bring me no joy? Hence, selling the tickets.
You're a ööööhead.

You're a ööööhead.
or worse. What a little chickenshit punk. Hell, I was there the entire game, almost got in a fight postgame with some arrogant Gaggers who apparently thought I was like rfripp68, and still watched The Horse postgame.
Win or lose, we still booze.
THWG now more than ever

or worse. What a little chickenshit punk. Hell, I was there the entire game, almost got in a fight postgame with some arrogant Gaggers who apparently thought I was like rfripp68, and still watched The Horse postgame.
THWG now more than ever
Same here, except the near fight part. Not enough inbreds in my area because our section isn't full of ööööheads.

Danced with my daughter to The Horse and enjoyed every second of it.

Same here, except the near fight part. Not enough inbreds in my area because our section isn't full of ööööheads.

Danced with my daughter to The Horse and enjoyed every second of it.
You rich folks in the Lower West can afford to keep the riff raff out. The folks of the UN have to defend our ground against the mongrel hordes.

You rich folks in the Lower West can afford to keep the riff raff out. The folks of the UN have to defend our ground against the mongrel hordes.
#80KLife, brah.

But we are thankful every game for those of you on the front lines protecting out freedom to dance the horse.

You're a ööööhead.

Thanks!

THWG now more than ever

Man I wish I could be as cool and badass as you! Almost fighting?! You must be very manly!!!

Thanks!

Man I wish I could be as cool and badass as you! Almost fighting?! You must be very manly!!!
More so than you, definitely.
Here's essentially you "OHHHH we are gonna lose.....my self esteem is gonna get hurt.....I might get picked on.....I'm gonna sell my UGAg tix to a UGAg fan and make sure I tell him how much better he is than me" blah....blah....
You should try killing yourself

More so than you, definitely.
Here's essentially you "OHHHH we are gonna lose.....my self esteem is gonna get hurt.....I might get picked on.....I'm gonna sell my UGAg tix to a UGAg fan and make sure I tell him how much better he is than me" blah....blah....
You should try killing yourself

How could I not be worried about my self esteem?? Those uga fans are so SCARY and bark at me!! Then they call me a nerd!!! I just can't live with that...in fact I am having a panic attack thinking about it!!!! OH NO!!!

How could I not be worried about my self esteem?? Those uga fans are so SCARY and bark at me!! Then they call me a nerd!!! I just can't live with that...in fact I am having a panic attack thinking about it!!!! OH NO!!!
You're the one that dumped tix, not me. Tell me why you were afraid to go.

My wife got physically assaulted and injured by a drunk UGA öööötard because some spineless cunt sold his ticket.

Thanks a lot maggots.
How are you both doing? That's really scary stuff.

Oh crap, you were outnumbered 20 to 1....or in the case of the young GT fan, 2 old fat people to 1.

But to your earlier point, ticket price normally keeps out most of the riffraff. I was surrounded by gaggers. While they were annoying at times, they were not overly obnoxious. The ejected people were several rows back.

I was wondering what the west looked like. I sit in 107 and didn't see very many except the two approx 21 year old boys sitting right next to us and they were no problem.
What row are you in? I'm in 107 row 2. There were a few dwags in the area, but they were well behaved. Must have gone to a better obedience school. Couple of young fellers a row or two back kinda kept to themselves.

There was a drunk GT fan of foreign ancestry on the south end of my row that got a bit mouthy, but he shut up pretty quickly.

You're the one that dumped tix, not me. Tell me why you were afraid to go.

I don't know...I'm just a chickenshit punk who doesn't almost get into fights with gaggers like you so I bow down to your holy presence...you seem to know everything about me so why don't you tell me?

Back