öööö everyone who sold their tickets to uga fans

Well it sucked only having 5 home games this year... Seeing everything from both sides, its amazing that GT folks love to scream THWG, but then roll over every other year buy selling out their football team. The East stands were 70% red. Nothing better for a home field advantage than having the whole East and North upper red w scattered empty Club section seats... I had two extra, did not give them to relatives who are dog fans, instead gave them to GT fans.

Well it sucked only having 5 home games this year... Seeing everything from both sides, its amazing that GT folks love to scream THWG, but then roll over every other year buy selling out their football team. The East stands were 70% red. Nothing better for a home field advantage than having the whole East and North upper red w scattered empty Club section seats... I had two extra, did not give them to relatives who are dog fans, instead gave them to GT fans.
I never sell my tix, period. They are always given away if I have to to GT fans only.

About 10k 15k out of 87.000. Still a huge Auburn majority. The lower West looked pretty good at Tech this past Saturday, but the east was majority Gaggers it appeared.
We almost had a gagger on gagger fight near us. Some younger douche dropped an F bomb while yelling to some of his friends. The gagger Dad who had a 4 or 5 year old girl with him immediately lost his mind and got in the other guys face and they yelled at each other for a few minutes, which made the 4 year old cry.

So yes, when they are trying to fight each other, there are too many of them.

If you ever have anything come up and need someone to go to a game with your daughter let me know.
You better have $$$.

Me asking daughter "hey, where'd you get that car?"
"RW09 bought it for me because he's a little bitch so I made him buy it."

We almost had a gagger on gagger fight near us. Some younger douche dropped an F bomb while yelling to some of his friends. The gagger Dad who had a 4 or 5 year old girl with him immediately lost his mind and got in the other guys face and they yelled at each other for a few minutes, which made the 4 year old cry.

So yes, when they are trying to fight each other, there are too many of them.
I just wish I'd have taken a pic of that skank who kept wandering back and forth from her seat to somewhere all game long. Sticky, smelly, nasty.

It's called little brother syndrome.

There's also something to the notion that it is extremely unpleasant to be in the same vicinity of a lot of those fans, and since as someone mentioned it's the cheapest game all season in the city with the most dwag fans, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. The only solution is to win at BDS, which we don't seem to know how to do.

There's also something to the notion that it is extremely unpleasant to be in the same vicinity of a lot of those fans, and since as someone mentioned it's the cheapest game all season in the city with the most dwag fans, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. The only solution is to win at BDS, which we don't seem to know how to do.
Extremely unpleasant is putting it nicely. The 10 y/o behind me sounded like 100 screaming girls at a Taylor Swift concert every time the mutts touched the ball.

South Carolina doesn't have this problem and aside from Spurrier that is a lopsided rivalry.

It is extremely unpleasant to be around their fans.

Amen.
So don't sell the GT season tickets to them. Then your not around their fans. Thats why they call it a home game. The person who said USC does not have this problem is correct. They sold out their stadium when they were avg 5 wins a season. It is the loudest stadium I have ever played in. Much louder than UGA, AUB, Ala. Their fans show up and support the program. Sat was typical since I have been playing / attending games at GT. When I played we counted it as a home game because we always had what looked like more fans at the game than GT had. Nothing has changed. Maybe GT just needs to stop playing UGA .

tumblr_m17t71m0nA1r00xpeo2_250.gif

I went to the game stayed through The Horse. It was disappointing to see so much red in the stadium but I feel like the tech fans that did show up represented 2x harder than any ugag fan in the stadium.

True statement. I managed to lose my voice completely after the lone TD shockingly.

So don't sell the GT season tickets to them. Then your not around their fans. Thats why they call it a home game. The person who said USC does not have this problem is correct. They sold out their stadium when they were avg 5 wins a season. It is the loudest stadium I have ever played in. Much louder than UGA, AUB, Ala. Their fans show up and support the program. Sat was typical since I have been playing / attending games at GT. When I played we counted it as a home game because we always had what looked like more fans at the game than GT had. Nothing has changed. Maybe GT just needs to stop playing UGA .

What is your opinion of the Sewak/and the offensive line blocking technique we use?

I’d venture a guess it’s more of the ticket brokers than our own fans selling to UGA folks via stubhub/in-person, etc..

Does Crew even attend games?

I was there the entire time and through "The Horse".

Yea, they beat our ass. I almost got in a fight with Gagger fans. My daughter almost got in a fight with Gagger fans. The game was over, section mostly empty, they intentionally came over to us to be assholes. It was entirely worth going to the game to remind myself that their fanbase is predominantly redneck, trailer park, white trash. Hell, one lady in their group was a saggy old redneck with hair that had been bleached so much it looked like straw. He body was saggy and nasty. She was wearing short blue Jean shorts showing off he flabby, flat ass. She was orange from tanning apparently everyday.

Totally worth it. My daughter's hate for UGAg has been stoked further

You sat near Mark Richt?

Back