öööö the SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You are still wrong.
giphy (24).gif

You don't like the rule is the rule, got it.

True. Just like you don't understand the rule is true. It is like this:
a) I don't like the rule.
b) The first targeting call against Smoke was not targeting according to the rule as written.
c) The second targeting call against Smoke was targeting according to the rule. Smoke is gone.
d) You don't understand the difference between the first call and second call.

Houston should have kicked the field goal there. Their place kicker looks like he would be good from 60+ yards out.

True. Just like you don't understand the rule is true. It is like this:
a) I don't like the rule.
b) The first targeting call against Smoke was not targeting according to the rule as written.
c) The second targeting call against Smoke was targeting according to the rule. Smoke is gone.
d) You don't understand the difference between the first call and second call.
I'm not misunderstanding anything. The rule is there, as written.
a) Sorry you don't like it
b) Yes it was.
c) Agreed.
d) Sure I do. The first one was reversed and the second one was confirmed.

I'm not misunderstanding anything. The rule is there, as written.
a) Sorry you don't like it
b) Yes it was.
c) Agreed.
d) Sure I do. The first one was reversed and the second one was confirmed.

Well, we disagree; but kudos for watching a bowl game. According to recent polls half or more of Stingtalk posters don't watch college football unless GT is playing and don't contribute to the program. At least you are a college football fan.

I'm not sure Wooten had a foot down and the ball in possession; but I guess the official was.
I think he had it unfortunately. Harsin trying to go for the homerun ball to go up two scores because he doesn't want to call more plays

What announcer is the color guy? Clear as day hold on the TD play? ööööing SEC homer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back