#19: Kenderius Whitehead

BTW Wombat, do you hate our other DE commits too?

KeShun Freeman is listed at 6'1 223
Antonio Simmons is listed at 6'4 210

and just to take a look back...

Jeremiah Attaochu was 6'3 223 out of high school.
Michael Johnson was 6'7 215 out of high school.

We're not in the 3-4 anymore. You absolutely need a speed rusher like Attaochu was for us, and we are hoping that Whitehead can be that guy. If not, we don't have anyone else on our roster fitting that bill other than true freshmen.

Whitehead is not out of high school.

The popularity of StingTalk and other free boards that have been around probably contributed to the lack of subscribers to Scout and Rivals, too.

this

the hive...how many other schools have a site like the hive that is up to the minute recruiting FOR FREE; and found to be sometimes more accurate than scout

actually only GT folks would do this LOL.

the hive...how many other schools have a site like the hive that is up to the minute recruiting FOR FREE; and found to be sometimes more accurate than scout

Scout doesn't actually put any information out there, so most sites are going to be more accurate.

This is a great get for Tech. If we can keep him in school, he will be a real good one.

Go Jackets!

He's not going to win the Heisman on every play, so I don't know what you jagoffs think is so special.

unisex-yinz-play-football-like-jagoffs-12.gif

I just found out Travin Henry moved to DE. Don't tell wombat. He would freak out.

Sorry for the bump, and I may have missed this - what the heck happened to Kendarious Whitehead? I don't even remember seeing him in the first two games (as mentioned below). Any hope for him next year?

2015 (Redshirt Junior, Georgia Tech): Made Tech debut vs. Alcorn State (Sept. 3), recording two tackles ... Saw action vs. Tulane (Sept. 12).

Sorry for the bump, and I may have missed this - what the heck happened to Kendarious Whitehead? I don't even remember seeing him in the first two games (as mentioned below). Any hope for him next year?

2015 (Redshirt Junior, Georgia Tech): Made Tech debut vs. Alcorn State (Sept. 3), recording two tackles ... Saw action vs. Tulane (Sept. 12).

He sucks and can't get playtime.

Every time I ask someone, I'm given the line "He's too undisciplined and doesn't go where he's supposed to go".

I think he is also way too small for D End. Listed at 6'5" and only 217lbs.

Back