#19: Kenderius Whitehead

Ouch! Another example of when the "your mom" joke is not always funny....

We all know Diseqc mom passed away. We treat it like she's still here with us as a way to make Diseqc feel better. Hence the jokes.

I made a "your mom" joke to one of my friends years ago. He said "Dude, have you SEEN my mom? If you are hooking up with her good for her"

My boys use the "your mom" line all the time....I'm guessing they're just repeating what's been said to them too many times...must be a guy thing...

That's one thing to call it but really the mom jokes are just stupid. :biggrin:

So a recruit thread turns into a discussion about mom jokes. Thanks contactbuzz.

So bigcrying about the mom jokes but not about the necrobumping?

Should we wait and make a separate thread for when Whitehead is named a starter later today for tomorrow's game and immediately shreds his ACL when walking from his room to to the hotel vending machine or can we go ahead and talk about it now in this thread?

Should we wait and make a separate thread for when Whitehead is named a starter later today for tomorrow's game and immediately shreds his ACL when walking from his room to to the hotel vending machine or can we go ahead and talk about it now in this thread?

How is he going to see the field when we're running a 2-2-7 defense?

How is he going to see the field when we're running a 2-2-7 defense?

I figured we'd throw him on the OL or in the backfield. If he's got a pulse and knows left from right, it could be worth trying. I haven't seen any tape of how well he falls on his face at the snap though so maybe OL is a bad idea.

Given recent events, he will be named a starter...then quit the team hours before kickoff. The knee injury will occur after quitting when he departs the team hotel with someone's mom who dies trying to get him to a hospital. Am i doing this rite?

Back