2012 Recruiting Thread

Jonathan Taylor commits to the dawgs, and they got his teammate with him.

Are we good with any other NT?

In addition to Taylor and James DeLoach, U[sic]GA grabbed Kendarius Whitehead over the weekend.

mea culpa. I went back and checked my source -- either I misread it earlier or it was changed to simply report the offer over the weekend without saying that he accepted it. I'm assuming I misread it, but I don't know how.

mea culpa. I went back and checked my source -- either I misread it earlier or it was changed to simply report the offer over the weekend without saying that he accepted it. I'm assuming I misread it, but I don't know how.

Good. We're supposed to be in good shape with him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Good. We're supposed to be in good shape with him.

I really believe that we have pulled back from Whitehead. I still hope we get him but we are close to out of scholarships at his position.

Right now we only have 15 total scholarships and 5 of those are spoken for and of those 5, 2 may turn out to be OLB (Kallon and Gnonkonde). OLB is also a position we took a good number of players at last year (Cheeks, Menocal, and Marcordes). It would not surprise me for us to be done at OLB and just wait on Jenkins as a can't pass up prospect.

We've been holding back on a few that we'll start pressuring now. Realize that with the Juco monster and taylor, uga is set at nt for a while. Some pretty good guys that are interested in us and uga should be having some second thoughts about them right now.

They also have RS sophomore Kwame Geathers, who is listed at 6'5 350lbs, he played lights out at their spring practice game and will probably start over Jenkins.

Are we still in the mix with Kenno Loyal? What's going on with that?

They also have RS sophomore Kwame Geathers, who is listed at 6'5 350lbs, he played lights out at their spring practice game and will probably start over Jenkins.

No way Jenkins doesn't start. Guy is a beast.

So with the commitment of Andrews last night do we still have a silent commit? Some suspected he was the one, can anyone clear up if there's still a silent commit out there?

So with the commitment of Andrews last night do we still have a silent commit? Some suspected he was the one, can anyone clear up if there's still a silent commit out there?

They're silent for a reason. You're basically asking if anyone is willing to break a young mans's trust.

They're silent for a reason. You're basically asking if anyone is willing to break a young mans's trust.

Acknowledging the existence of an unnamed silent commit is really breaking anybodys trust.

Back