2012 Recruiting Thread

How do we stand with DeAngelo Brown? He has the grades, and he profiles as a NT.

the only offers Brown has right now is Georgia Southern and North Texas State. No need to rush on this one.

Are you surprised by this as well? His film looks pretty good to me. I would have though he would have had at least a few bigger schools extend offers by now.

Are you surprised by this as well? His film looks pretty good to me. I would have though he would have had at least a few bigger schools extend offers by now.
He looks o.k. to me...but I also agree that we have some better DL/OL options out there right now and there is no rush to go get him.
He had a chance to accept the verbal for about a week and chose to flirt with Miss. St and others instead then did not get an offer from them.

He has offers from...

Georgia Tech
Louisville
Mississippi State
South Florida
Vanderbilt

He has offers from...

Georgia Tech
Louisville
Mississippi State
South Florida
Vanderbilt

Those aren't written offers...none of those teams would accept his commitment at this time.

Did anyone go watch Kallon play against South Gwinnet at the Dome?

He wasn't at the Kansas game. He was playing in the dome.
ah thanks, I read the below and thought it was referring to Kallon!

http://georgiatech.rivals.com/barri...t=content.asp&cid=1267308&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=
Junior stops by

Bradley Martin
JacketsOnline.com

Georgia Tech's first commitment of 2012, Junior Gnonkonde, made it to Bobby Dodd yesterday to watch his future team demolish Kansas by a tune of 66-24. It was Junior's first time watching the Jackets in person, and it's clear that it was worth the wait. The defensive menace from Lanier County had a wonderful time.

Most of the GT commits will be in town this weekend....it will be the first big recruiting weekend of the year for GT.

Any news on Tevin Coleman? I heard S.Thornton committed to UK (even though he is still checking out GT?).

Back