2012 Recruiting Thread

Bedford was interested only in Stanford, Harvard, Navy, Penn and Tech. Whitehead in none of those.

[source: rivals]

My point is that Bedford wanted to play football and get a great education. This guy could too. Now I admit I don't know what his grades are, and that could be a deal breaker for Stanford/Harvard.

Richt visiting Kallon? If we lose him, I will lose all hope.

Prepare yourself, he's going to decommit. I felt this one coming. I just hope the coaching staff is picking up all the warning signs. And ---- Georgia for trying to poach our DL recruits just so we can't have a DL.

Prepare yourself, he's going to decommit. I felt this one coming. I just hope the coaching staff is picking up all the warning signs. And ---- Georgia for trying to poach our DL recruits just so we can't have a DL.

:pedobear2:

You are such a -----

At least we have a couple recruits other teams want to "poach".

Kallon was offered by Notre Dame today. If we loose another top 15 DE to Notre Dame I will be livid.

Kallon was offered by Notre Dame today. If we loose another top 15 DE to Notre Dame I will be livid.

I would be shocked !SHOCKED! if Kallon changed his mind this late in the process. He's not that kind of kid.

Oh God, Tuitt part 2. If it comes out his parents wanted him to go to Notre Dame...

I hate how people romanticize Notre Dame's football program. Last time I checked they suck.

prepare yourself, he's going to decommit. I felt this one coming. I just hope the coaching staff is picking up all the warning signs. And ---- georgia for trying to poach our dl recruits just so we can't have a dl.

oh god, tuitt part 2. If it comes out his parents wanted him to go to notre dame...

I hate how people romanticize notre dame's football program. Last time i checked they suck.

diaf

Recruiting Sites Fun Facts (at least, I think they're facts)
After completion of his Senior Season, Kallon was reward a 4th star from Scout, not Rivals
After receiving offer from FSU and visit from U[sic]GA's Richt, Kallon was reward a 4th star from Rivals.

Georgia Tech athletics sucks in every possible way late in the game.

Beat UGA? Win bowl? Nope.
Progress in the basketball tourney? Nope.
Win our own baseball regional? Nope.
Finish the drill with big time recruits? Not likely.

If Tuitt happens again with Kallon I'm gonna murder somebody.

Back