2012 Recruiting Thread

I just had a friend of a friend tell me GT is looking at his cousin. Possible wr/aback from seminole county, GA. Goes by the name Dee Virgin. Can anyone confirm? He has a highlight video on YouTube, seems to have great hands.

Wasn't very impressed. Like him much more as a db than a wr/AB, but still wouldn't be very excited about getting him. Looked more like a preferred walk on type of talent.

Wasn't very impressed. Like him much more as a db than a wr/AB, but still wouldn't be very excited about getting him. Looked more like a preferred walk on type of talent.

And with a name like Dee Virgin he's guaranteed to be a one and done.

We backed off him big time in the summer. We moved on and got 2 better QBs.

Good get for Southern though.

Just read that Dalvin Thomlinson did not show up for his official visit to UGA. Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. Think that means he's silently committed somewhere else? Perhaps somewhere you're not allowed to make official visits after you commit? ;)

Just read that Dalvin Thomlinson did not show up for his official visit to UGA. Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. Think that means he's silently committed somewhere else? Perhaps somewhere you're not allowed to make official visits after you commit? ;)

giggidy giddigy

Finally finished updating the OP, hope it helps. Let me know if links are bad.

Add safety Lynn Griffin to the possibles. Southern Miss commit who is taking a visit 1/20/12, according to Rivals, after a coaching change.

Back