2012 Recruiting Thread

Ok, Miami has 30+ verbal commits including about 7 DBs (not including 3 or 4 they're still pursuing).

Why in the world would a CB committed to another school even listen to their overtures?

Are you talking about Antonio Crawford? Yeah, I really like him and think he's been underrated. I would be disappointed if he flips -- says he's going to talk it over with his HS coach. Don't get on the plane, Antonio.

Are you talking about Antonio Crawford? Yeah, I really like him and think he's been underrated. I would be disappointed if he flips -- says he's going to talk it over with his HS coach. Don't get on the plane, Antonio.

Yeah.

I was thinking the bolded portion exactly.

Jenkins is an idiot. Grantham is a freaking idiot. He could have went to Bama and actually played for something instead of being a loser.

Recruiting for this year is not looking too good. It's been very quiet except for hearing targets commit to other schools. Any big names still on the board other than Dalvin?

Recruiting for this year is not looking too good. It's been very quiet except for hearing targets commit to other schools. Any big names still on the board other than Dalvin?

Yes it is, we just have most of the class recruited already. Maybe 4 spots left, maybe 5 now with Hill gone?

Marcus claims to be down to four schools - Ohio State, Florida, ECU, and UNC. Urban has really courted the kid and may be the front runner now.

Did he change the name hoping for people to sign up not knowing it's actually BO?

That's probably a reasonable guess. I have no idea though. I have not been on that board since I was banned.

I assumed that 247Sports (or whatever it is) ended-up owning "BBuzzoff" when they took over. So Jim had to come up with a different name when he broke from them.

I assumed that 247Sports (or whatever it is) ended-up owning "BBuzzoff" when they took over. So Jim had to come up with a different name when he broke from them.
the domain bbuzzoff.com still forwards to gt sportstalk though

Can you guys please start a new thread wherein you discuss bbuzzoff? I keep clicking this thread looking for recruiting updates only to find debate about what it's called now.

NSD is around the corner. Please reserve this thread for that discussion. Thanks.

I just had a friend of a friend tell me GT is looking at his cousin. Possible wr/aback from seminole county, GA. Goes by the name Dee Virgin. Can anyone confirm? He has a highlight video on YouTube, seems to have great hands.

Back