2012 Recruiting Thread

Package deals don't always work out to actually be package deals anyway. The factories have 11 months to get one of the two all starry-eyed and thinking about his own future.

Package deals don't always work out to actually be package deals anyway. The factories have 11 months to get one of the two all starry-eyed and thinking about his own future.

That's true. But these two won't be splitting up.

Tech student Marco Coleman should have a word with those two

Student? Came back for the degree.

I actually have a class with him. He is laid back and very cool, didn't even know it was him until I spoke with him for a while. He flies/drives up from Florida two to three times a week for classes. Great guy, credit to the school.

I hope we can use Junior Gnonkonde to recruit other player with African descent. God knows they are a lot of them and they are generally great students and freaky athletic.

I hope we can use Junior Gnonkonde to recruit other player with African descent. God knows they are a lot of them and they are generally great students and freaky athletic.

I don't think GT has any trouble in recruiting smart players with African descent. Have you watched any football in the last 30 years?

I didn't say they don't do a good job already, I know there is a few on the team right now. I'm just saying I hope this guy can help recruit more for us.

I didn't say they don't do a good job already, I know there is a few on the team right now. I'm just saying I hope this guy can help recruit more for us.

That joke just completely flew over your head

I know that, I guess I wasn't specific enough. I ment African players who were born there or their parents moved to the states in the last few decades and still hold that tradition.

Players like Jeremiah Attaochu or Onu Okebie who were born in Nigeria, and Emmanuel Dieke, Anthony Egbuniwe are also of Nigeria descent who were born in the states.

I know that, I guess I wasn't specific enough. I ment African players who were born there or their parents moved to the states in the last few decades and still hold that tradition.

Players like Jeremiah Attaochu or Onu Okebie who were born in Nigeria, and Emmanuel Dieke, Anthony Egbuniwe are also of Nigeria descent who were born in the states.

I knew what you ment (sic). I was just joshing you :hsdance:

Kenno Loyal to Auburn. Too bad...I thought he had GT at the top of his list.

As Cecil would say, "the money was too much".

Kenno Loyal to Auburn. Too bad...I thought he had GT at the top of his list.

As Cecil would say, "the money was too much".

Was always Auburn if they offered. Fwiw Auburn hasn't accepted his commitment yet.

Back