2015 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
2015 Playlist: Link
Main Channel: www.youtube.com/c/+GTBob

Games should be posted to this thread Sunday evening at the earliest. If I am out of town, may be later. I welcome any subscribers or comments. Thanks for your support!

Audio/Radio Feeds: MediaFire - GT Games

Call In Show Radio Feeds: http://gtathletics.libsyn.com/

Spring Game
[y]I38s736s_VA[/y] Link

Justin Thomas - Havoline Raycom Football Saturday Profile
[y]bX-vefbi2lw[/y] Link

Alcorn State at Georgia Tech
[y]D_Wup08OofQ[/y] Link

9-11 Coaches Show

Tulane at Georgia Tech
[y]1U_FFdk8U5o[/y] Link

9-18 Coaches Show

Georgia Tech at Notre Dame
[y]kpTSHYNFtd8[/y] Link

9-25 Coaches Show

Georgia Tech at Duke
[y]kpsprwB8U7Y[/y] Link

10-2 Coaches Show

UNC at Georgia Tech
[y]BaHPX6mqAGo[/y] Link

10-9 Coaches Show

Georgia Tech at Clemson
[y]_e6mkUv0nXw[/y] Link

10-16 Coaches Show

Pitt at Georgia Tech
[y]Pek-gKzhBQY[/y] Link

10-23 Coaches Show

FSU at Georgia Tech
[y]MNfffQ-F9ts[/y] Link

[y]JZCkx0rIncM[/y]
FSU GT - GT Radio

Lance Austin - ESPN BMOC
[y]6tHNHzfXgIw[/y] Link

10-30 Coaches Show

Georgia Tech at Virginia
[y]fkV-e2AEJ6M[/y] Link

11-6 Coaches Show

Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech
[y]qaoyFSyz4rY[/y] Link

11-20 Coaches Show

Georgia Tech at Miami
[y]w7Qxnaerk6A[/y] Link

Last edited:
I've got the Smooov Football Saturday's interview video pulled and converted. I'll upload once it's been a couple days as for to not step on Fox Sports Nets revenue streams. I should have it up in a couple days.

The GTVA has some very cool archive features coming as well, so if you don't have a membership, you might want to request one...

PM georgia_tech_swagger

It's an archive of the wins. It's kind of like 10yardtorrents, but for GT stuff. Not exposed to being shut down by "the man" because it's not really public.

Last edited:
I have a few videos on my hard drive. Including a Kicking Instruction video by Bobby Dodd.

Thanks for the uploads! How long after a game will it generally take you to upload this year? I only ask because thats how I get my footage for hype videos.

Thanks for the uploads! How long after a game will it generally take you to upload this year? I only ask because thats how I get my footage for hype videos.

Depends. If I'm traveling or something is going on, it might take a week or so. I try to get them up the Sunday after unless I have to grab a portion of the rebroadcast (see the 2013 Pitt game... The first 5 minutes were preempted by a B10 game that went to OT). I've found that sometimes the Sunday uploads take a while because there are LOTS of people uploading stuff then. The radio broadcast overlay is also something I hope to add to every game going forward, but on the DL.

The coaches shows and other broadcast stuff, I tread really carefully on because I think those are what will get me shut down. If I inadvertently post them before they've made their full commercial run on TV I'm guessing I'd get lawyered pretty quick. I'm sure the networks don't want their ad revenue being cut into...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..wait...

Are YOU GT Bob?

Yes I am. The YouTube version...

I'm not the GT Bob that posts to the ajc. That person riles up some uga fans. I get a few un-child friendly nastygrams from them which I delete.

I can tell! COFH2014 has 60k views...
; )

Man... I wonder if someone will finally wake up one day and realize that they ARE missing out on a revenue stream here. How many of us would have paid $10, $20, even $50 for access to something like this in the past?

Delete this post in 1 hour...

Man... I wonder if someone will finally wake up one day and realize that they ARE missing out on a revenue stream here. How many of us would have paid $10, $20, even $50 for access to something like this in the past?

Delete this post in 1 hour...

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I think the biggest issue is that there isn't the supply. The TV Studios have the old films, but there is such a legal entanglement on who owns the content that they can't pay-per-view share the content without exposing themselves to multiple lawsuits from so many directions they couldn't possibly defend themselves.

As long as I am not monetizing, I am allowed to "skate" for now. The only thing I might do at some point is put up some sort of crowd fund for technology upgrades if I need to do something big. Beyond this, it is a "free service" that only really costs my current tech investment, my time, and Google's bandwidth...

I hope y'all enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back