2015 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this quote from JT5's dad on the JT5 video: "He came to me and he said, 'Dad, you know, I think I made the best decision by coming here. The people are different. The players are different. The coaches are different.'"

Love this quote from JT5's dad on the JT5 video: "He came to me and he said, 'Dad, you know, I think I made the best decision by coming here. The people are different. The players are different. The coaches are different.'"

Stuck out to me as well. I think it takes a different person and parent to see that though.. which is a big reason we definitely struck gold with JT.

Umm, did anybody else catch the clip of Justin's dad saying that FSU had an in-home with the family and called up Jimbo who proceeded to offer JT5 at QB and if he committed right there, Jimbo would call Jameis to tell him they already had their QB? Holy öööö.

Umm, did anybody else catch the clip of Justin's dad saying that FSU had an in-home with the family and called up Jimbo who proceeded to offer JT5 at QB and if he committed right there, Jimbo would call Jameis to tell him they already had their QB? Holy öööö.

Yeah I remember hearing that story somewhere last year, too.

If you get the Driven: 1990 Georgia Tech National Championship Season,, or whatever it's called feom Fox Sports, that would be cool.

I've got it. I'm waiting for FSN to stop broadcasting it and I'll put it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got it. I'm waiting for FSN to stop broadcasting it and I'll put it up.

Looks like we'll be waiting a while for this one. I see replays scheduled through end of Sept:
September 29 – 5 p.m. ET on SportSouth

Looks like we'll be waiting a while for this one. I see replays scheduled through end of Sept:

September 29 – 5 p.m. ET on SportSouth

That sucks... I'll figure out a way to get it to you...

It's OK, been waiting for 25 years, what's a few more weeks ;-)

Do you have an approximate time frame for getting the game on youtube? If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

Again, thanks for all you do. Your youtube channel made the offseason 100x more tolerable.

I hope to have something up in a day or two. Thursday games are rough b/c of my day job. Until I can figure a way to $$$ off this, this is unfortunately a labor of love and just a hobby.

Do you have an approximate time frame for getting the game on youtube? If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

Again, thanks for all you do. Your youtube channel made the offseason 100x more tolerable.

The replay is on ESPN3 if you can't wait for the superior gespacho cut

Here's the Alcorn State game from someone else

[y]bBK5n79S3wE[/y]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back