2015 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting. Haven't been able to watch it yet.

That was fast! Is it HD (not that I will be complaining if it is not)?

It takes a little while longer for the HD to process. Usually should be up within a few hours. This was recorded in 1080i Stereo. I'm hoping to get my caps as quality as GTVA, which is in DTS 5.1, but YouTube downgrades 5.1 to stereo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes a little while longer for the HD to process. Usually a few hours later, the HD should be up. This was recorded in 1080i Stereo. I'm hoping to get my caps as quality as GTVA, which is in DTS 5.1, but YouTube downgrades 5.1 to stereo.

:biggthumpup:

You da man!

1,800 views in 48 hours... for the Tulane game. I am guessing there are plenty of Notre Dame fans watching now... That's almost the initial rate of COFH last year (now at 64,700 views)

I'm putting up a copy of this game with 5.1 Audio on the Mega site for those that want it. Will post the link once it finishes.

Video has a couple places that are a little pixillated and it seems to me that there was something funky with the announcers. Mikes too close together or something as there was a ringing echo from time to time...

Edit: Here's the link
https://mega.nz/#F!2FVAnbRB!UINzjA4JbAs3QF2sNjaOpQ

Last edited:
Man, you are dedicated. I admire having the complete collection available, but I couldn't bring myself to rewatch those like evar.

... win or lose, to yourself be true.

I do a lot of these because The Longest Day and the guy that does the "every offensive series" compressed games occasionally use them.

... win or lose, to yourself be true.

I do a lot of these because The Longest Day and the guy that does the "every offensive series" compressed games occasionally use them.

You rock. There are more than a few who like all games, win or lose.

You rock. There are more than a few who like all games, win or lose.

I caught a replay of one of the old GT-Clemson games on whatever channel earlier today. Really cool watching the Goose pass to Campbell and Taylor for a last minute win!:biggrin:

I caught a replay of one of the old GT-Clemson games on whatever channel earlier today. Really cool watching the Goose pass to Campbell and Taylor for a last minute win!:biggrin:

Are you talking about this one?

[y]8WXOg5YNaLQ[/y]

It was quite a game. I was there. Excellent day!

For those that care, I have been uploading the 5.1 Audio copies of these games. Has anyone had any issues with the audio not acting proper when watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back