2015 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a copy of the photo from the high endzone with the field "stormed". ESPN had a great copy of this on their morning show. I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a copy of the photo from the high endzone with the field "stormed". ESPN had a great copy of this on their morning show. I can't find it anywhere.

Here's mine:

7LmUawOl.png

Lots of flaws in the UVA DVR. Having to splice a lot of it together. Apologies on the delay. I'm guessing that this isn't a huge deal regardless.

Thanks for the effort. I know this was another hard one to even attempt. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the effort. I know this was another hard one to even attempt. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I don't really know why, but the DVR recording was really glitchy. In pulling it off the DVR every 15 minutes or so, the PVR would "burp" (don't know what to call it, other than that...) and insert a multiple hour long segment of bad video. I had to go through and find this split second and delete it out. If you notice some jumps in the footage, that is likely what was happening.

The game itself was painful to watch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back