5. G/N/N
6. G/W/W/N#
7. G/W/G/G#
8. G/N/G
9. W/W/G
10. G/W/G/N#
11. W/N/N
12. G/G/W

Games 1 and 7 only repeat uni combo -is that right?

Posted this on the hive, but Swinney is likely doing his old man a favor

"100% going to Clemson. A couple Clem ball players I know from back home tell me that a few of the guys (some on scholly) on the team are various "nepotism hires". ie coaches sons, guys who knew the Swinney family, guys whose dads played with him etc.

Obviously what he is doing is working...but I would hate to be one of those kids. Tough to be the silver-spoon kid in a locker room full of people who got their via hard work"

Very tough, everyone knows why you're there. I can't imagine Dabo giving out too many of those schollies though.

I like all of our uniforms except the ones that have the gold numbers you cannot read, or at least for us old farts that can't read them.

12/20-22

I still believe guys should be allowed to sign whenever they want starting their first day of the senior year of high school.
The factory schools don't want that. What if they reach their limit and some great player manages to sign at GT?

12/20-22

I still believe guys should be allowed to sign whenever they want starting their first day of the senior year of high school.

That has a high likelihood of manipulation. For example, bagman puts the envelope on the table with the LOI. Today, they just have to drop the envelope and hope.

Also, buyer remorse crap.

The two-step we have now is better than the Feb extravaganza we had, although that was a better show.

That has a high likelihood of manipulation. For example, bagman puts the envelope on the table with the LOI. Today, they just have to drop the envelope and hope.

Also, buyer remorse crap.

The two-step we have now is better than the Feb extravaganza we had, although that was a better show.

Or the bagman drops the envelop of cash the night before NSD. You can get buyers remorse the day after NSD as well. Any system can be manipulated.

The sooner they can sign the better for the non-factory schools. If "they" want to increase competitiveness, (they dont) they would absolutely do this.

If they can manage to keep Bama's fax girl (or her current equivalent) involved it will be perfect

Back