2020 Recruiting

please respect my opinion. NO INTERVIEWS.

You can't read much into this particular quote by Wiggles.. At this point, it's a part and parcel phrase used by players who are coveted in close recruiting battles.

THE FLATS – Georgia Tech football will welcome the newest members of its program to Atlanta on Wednesday when the NCAA’s early signing period for football begins at 7 a.m.

Georgia Tech will have full coverage of National Signing Day beginning at 7 a.m. on ramblinwreck.comand its official social media channels – @GeorgiaTechFB and @GTFootball on Twitter, @GeorgiaTechFB on Instagram and /GTFootball on Facebook.

THE FLATS – Georgia Tech football will welcome the newest members of its program to Atlanta on Wednesday when the NCAA’s early signing period for football begins at 7 a.m.

Georgia Tech will have full coverage of National Signing Day beginning at 7 a.m. on ramblinwreck.comand its official social media channels – @GeorgiaTechFB and @GTFootball on Twitter, @GeorgiaTechFB on Instagram and /GTFootball on Facebook.
—————
...so wake up bitches and do no work today.
I worked all night and am finna go to bed. Who’s responsible for updating the list so I can check when I get up to pee?

Is there a link anywhere for the Jeff Sims announcement?? Supposed to be happening right now!!

Back