2021 Recruiting

I dunno who, so I looked at offers in the Cape Canaveral/Huntsville/Houston area (rocket ship launching). I knew we were chest deep in Florida, which is nice, but I noticed we are working Texas hard, too. It could be a number of people, if that was a visual pun. If you are going to hunt, those states are two good hunting grounds.

And a CA quarterback. And we are in GA bigger and bigger. And we can get people out of TN and NC. And Ireland. Sky's the limit, pardon the pun.

PS Cameron Ball would work for me.

I wonder how many of these high 3*’s will move into 4* territory before the class is signed?

Also, I love the way the D line recruiting is looking this year.

Y'all understand that we just stole a prize QB from the West Coast.

Everyone understands this, right? West Coast. Star Quarterback. Coming to GT.

I could care less where his Dad works. He's been working there a long time.

We just stole a blue Chip quarterback from California. Cali-ööööing-fornia. Not USC, Not UCLA, Oregon or Cal Berkeley or Arizona... G ööööing T.

Murder hornets are an acceptable trade off.

I dunno who, so I looked at offers in the Cape Canaveral/Huntsville/Houston area (rocket ship launching). I knew we were chest deep in Florida, which is nice, but I noticed we are working Texas hard, too. It could be a number of people, if that was a visual pun. If you are going to hunt, those states are two good hunting grounds.

And a CA quarterback. And we are in GA bigger and bigger. And we can get people out of TN and NC. And Ireland. Sky's the limit, pardon the pun.

PS Cameron Ball would work for me.

Yeah, Coach Dixon (probably our best recruiter so far) is from Houston and Coach Choice has ties to TX from working at North Texas. We are pushing that area. Smart strategy, as these states are deep with talent just like GA.

A couple of 4* WR targets in the Jacksonville area. And a LB in Rockledge.

I wonder how many of these high 3*’s will move into 4* territory before the class is signed?

Also, I love the way the D line recruiting is looking this year.

Probably won’t be much movement for ratings this year. Fewer camps (if any) and uncertainty surrounding the 2020 HS football season.

If we end up in the top 30 consistently there are schools that have a lot of fun teams to watch that are in that range most years. If we can get to where we win 9 or 10 but can't get over the hump against the elite teams we play I could take that for a team's worth of years (3 or 4) and then worry about getting over the hump. We have a coach who loves Atlanta so maybe he won't immediately seek a better gig and we can really see what he can do.

This program is going to be really fun to watch in general once we get good. All the gimmicky stuff falls flat when the team is losing all the time, but the sideline juice crew, the CGC dollar bills flying in the air in the student section on 3rd down, and all the other silly/fun things that make CGC’s program unique are going to be awesome if/when we start beating P5 teams handily at home.

Just imagine the bedlam at Bobby Dodd when this staff beats uga in Atlanta for the first time in like two decades. The aftermath will make the miracle on techwood drive look like a small child’s birthday party.

Suddes hasn’t posted another bee, so could just be that one of the two unclaimed bees (thought to be Ball and Blackburn) is about to be made public.

Last edited:
Got word that we will be getting another recruit out of Westlake- any ideas on who it might be?
My source is a coach on Westlake team but he wouldn’t name drop the player just yet.

If we end up in the top 30 consistently there are schools that have a lot of fun teams to watch that are in that range most years. If we can get to where we win 9 or 10 but can't get over the hump against the elite teams we play I could take that for a team's worth of years (3 or 4) and then worry about getting over the hump. We have a coach who loves Atlanta so maybe he won't immediately seek a better gig and we can really see what he can do.

Coach Collins doesn’t plan on leaving Atlanta.

CcZ1RrX.png

Back