2021 Recruiting

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Looks like you can vote as many times as you’d like. Can we get some automation set up a la Buzz Mascot Challenge circa 2012?
"Please note that the use of voting software or bots will result in a deletion of votes and a potential DQ from the contest. PLEASE try to keep this fair and fun for all involved!"

But yeah, I could submit several thousand votes per second here. Very basic.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
"Please note that the use of voting software or bots will result in a deletion of votes and a potential DQ from the contest. PLEASE try to keep this fair and fun for all involved!"

But yeah, I could submit several thousand votes per second here. Very basic.
Sounds like a bluff

gtrower

Dodd-Like
FSU continues to bleed transfers following the L last Saturday. This time it’s DL Jamarcus Chatman. We were involved in his recruitment back in 2018 and he’s from Rome, GA (70 miles from atl).

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Take any DL we can get right now
Not on your life. They just whipped FSU up and down the field, and the NCAA's weirdo freebie year means we have a huge stack of bodies for the long haul. After this year, we'll have 3 more years of Ja'Quon and TK and 4 more years of Akelo, Emmanuel, Lockhart, and D'Quon. Half of those are over 300 lbs already, and that's not counting Zeek Biggers who's large enough to eat any of them for a midnight snack. It also doesn't count Jahaziel and Djimon who could return for a 2nd senior season. That's just DT.

DE is just as stacked. Call it pure luck, but the fact that the freebie year happened when our best recruiting class in ages are freshmen is really, really working in our favor. We can afford to be really choosy for a year or two now.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I dunno if we would be interested in Chatman or not, but he is worth a look, I think