2021 Recruiting

DE is just as stacked. Call it pure luck, but the fact that the freebie year happened when our best recruiting class in ages are freshmen is really, really working in our favor. We can afford to be really choosy for a year or two now.

There are a couple still out there that I have seen on here that might be choosable

DT Cameron Ball who was supposed to be announcing tomorrow, but said a few weeks ago that he’s pushing it back. Momentum was to Arkansas recently after Tech led early, but just got a CB to Tech this morning.

My best friend went to Arkansas for a few weeks to see some family. He asked me later if I had ever been to Arkansas. I said "no". He said "Good, don't"

DT Cameron Ball who was supposed to be announcing tomorrow, but said a few weeks ago that he’s pushing it back. Momentum was to Arkansas recently after Tech led early, but just got a CB to Tech this morning.

DT is definitely a position of need for GT so a guy like Ball can probably play early.

CB means C Ball to Tech?

Unless he has family in Arkansas, I can see no reason any top player in the Atlanta area would want to go to Arkansas.

I'm seeing too many S's and not enough $'s. Anyone who's ever been on UG's payroll knows how to cheat and Pittman's no exception
Hopefully the recruits we want are focused on their future. Plus, it is hard to see how Arkansas ever finishes above fourth place in the SEC West.

aaand just like that the guy changes his pick from Tech back to Arkansas. Weird recruitment with this kid.

aaand just like that the guy changes his pick from Tech back to Arkansas. Weird recruitment with this kid.
Unless we don't have a spot or have a commit of which fans are not aware. Staff isn't allowed to comment directly on a recruit
And did he ever actually pick us?

I would hate to miss out on a homegrown ATL kid at 6'5" 300 lbs that can play either offense or defense. And it's not like Arkansas is a destination right now... they're on a school record SEC losing streak.

Back