2021 Recruiting

We don’t need flash and elite right now (although we wouldn’t turn it down). We just need upgrades across the board. The next round of Gibbs will come once we show solid performance. I think we are well on our way. I’ve said it before but with every passing season of UGA coming up short (insert their excuse) it will send more players to GT. The shine is off Kirby and the guy just seems to make a major coaching blunder every freaking year. UGA fans are already talking about Daniels leading them to the promised land next year, yet where was he this year? Oh yeah, again, Kirby went with loyalty over production. Yes, UGA has another top 5 class. And, yes, they’ll be on the outside looking in next year because their defense will continue to step backwards from their peak. If we get past COVID and can start on campus visits I believe Collins will continue to move GT up the recruiting rankings. UGA has become disappoint U which will start to show up in recruiting soon.

Was this a 2021 recruiting post or a Kirby Smart post?

Looking like Gee will be signing with ND in the next hour or so. Bummer since it could have moved us up the rankings, but honestly our DB depth chart is quite full. Unless we were looking to play him at LB.

Two interesting names have hit the transfer portal:
a DT from Iowa State who started for them and is from Woodstock and FSU OLB Leonard Warner.

Back