2021 Recruiting

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
I've got to ask what your reasoning is here? Maybe you need to go back and watch the Florida State game again.
I didn’t understand that comment either. Place kickers can win/lose 2 games almost every year. Collins needs to win now. If they don’t have a reliable kicker ready for 2021 then sign him if possible.
I can't cite specific details - too long ago but I have a very unpleasant recollection of our recruitment of this guy. Maybe that isn't important to all concerned but I wrote him off after that.

Old-Fashioned UGA Hater

Varsity Lurker
I can't cite specific details - too long ago but I have a very unpleasant recollection of our recruitment of this guy. Maybe that isn't important to all concerned but I wrote him off after that.
I can't remember exactly either but did Bama steal him from us in the 11th hour? Oh well. We need a kicker bad. Even someone mediocre would feel like we got Morten Anderson at this point.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
He flipped and we went out and offered a scholly to King. It happens. That is recruiting. I have no idea if we want him or not. Fans can be petty but coaches really shouldn't. That said, if he came here, I am sure we would be all over him after his first miss.

GTCrew

Ded
He flipped and we went out and offered a scholly to King. It happens. That is recruiting. I have no idea if we want him or not. Fans can be petty but coaches really shouldn't. That said, if he came here, I am sure we would be all over him after his first miss.
Yes, he won't get a honeymoon here after he burned us at the altar.