2021 Recruiting

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I thought he had a dream to follow.....guess that dream means entering the TP

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
I've got to ask what your reasoning is here? Maybe you need to go back and watch the Florida State game again.
I didn’t understand that comment either. Place kickers can win/lose 2 games almost every year. Collins needs to win now. If they don’t have a reliable kicker ready for 2021 then sign him if possible.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I've got to ask what your reasoning is here? Maybe you need to go back and watch the Florida State game again.
I didn’t understand that comment either. Place kickers can win/lose 2 games almost every year. Collins needs to win now. If they don’t have a reliable kicker ready for 2021 then sign him if possible.
I can't cite specific details - too long ago but I have a very unpleasant recollection of our recruitment of this guy. Maybe that isn't important to all concerned but I wrote him off after that.

Old-Fashioned UGA Hater

Varsity Lurker
I can't cite specific details - too long ago but I have a very unpleasant recollection of our recruitment of this guy. Maybe that isn't important to all concerned but I wrote him off after that.
I can't remember exactly either but did Bama steal him from us in the 11th hour? Oh well. We need a kicker bad. Even someone mediocre would feel like we got Morten Anderson at this point.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
He flipped and we went out and offered a scholly to King. It happens. That is recruiting. I have no idea if we want him or not. Fans can be petty but coaches really shouldn't. That said, if he came here, I am sure we would be all over him after his first miss.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
He flipped and we went out and offered a scholly to King. It happens. That is recruiting. I have no idea if we want him or not. Fans can be petty but coaches really shouldn't. That said, if he came here, I am sure we would be all over him after his first miss.
Yes, he won't get a honeymoon here after he burned us at the altar.