2021 Recruiting

If you like 91 year old rotting corpses have at it. She is not occupying it.

want directions so you can go dig her up?

I will even try to think of a couple of younger bodies nearby.
6827A0DB8518479A2F024C46E7541F3F265227D9

I thought he had a dream to follow.....guess that dream means entering the TP

I've got to ask what your reasoning is here? Maybe you need to go back and watch the Florida State game again.

I didn’t understand that comment either. Place kickers can win/lose 2 games almost every year. Collins needs to win now. If they don’t have a reliable kicker ready for 2021 then sign him if possible.

I've got to ask what your reasoning is here? Maybe you need to go back and watch the Florida State game again.
I didn’t understand that comment either. Place kickers can win/lose 2 games almost every year. Collins needs to win now. If they don’t have a reliable kicker ready for 2021 then sign him if possible.
I can't cite specific details - too long ago but I have a very unpleasant recollection of our recruitment of this guy. Maybe that isn't important to all concerned but I wrote him off after that.

I can't cite specific details - too long ago but I have a very unpleasant recollection of our recruitment of this guy. Maybe that isn't important to all concerned but I wrote him off after that.
I can't remember exactly either but did Bama steal him from us in the 11th hour? Oh well. We need a kicker bad. Even someone mediocre would feel like we got Morten Anderson at this point.

He flipped and we went out and offered a scholly to King. It happens. That is recruiting. I have no idea if we want him or not. Fans can be petty but coaches really shouldn't. That said, if he came here, I am sure we would be all over him after his first miss.

He flipped and we went out and offered a scholly to King. It happens. That is recruiting. I have no idea if we want him or not. Fans can be petty but coaches really shouldn't. That said, if he came here, I am sure we would be all over him after his first miss.
Yes, he won't get a honeymoon here after he burned us at the altar.

Back