2021 Recruiting

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC
Are we actually pursuing anymore 2021 recruits or content with filling the rest of the roster through transfers given the relaxed rules around that for next season?
I’d imagine we are putting the roster model to work to figure out balance vs needed talent/experience especially at certain positions.

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
Didn’t Collins say we weren’t finished during the signing day press conference?
Don’t know if he was talking HS or transfers.

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
It's hard to get a handle on the numbers returning since 2020 was a gimme eligibility-wise. But it seems like we are easily over 85. Am I remembering that the 85 total was waived for next year?

gtrower

Dodd-Like
It's hard to get a handle on the numbers returning since 2020 was a gimme eligibility-wise. But it seems like we are easily over 85. Am I remembering that the 85 total was waived for next year?
Seniors from 2020 who return (Johnson, Riq) don’t count towards the 85 next year only.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
At the least, I think players who would of used up their eligibility in 2020 won't count toward the 85. Not sure if there's anything more.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.

Not sure I like this
It's not great but it's not the end of the world either. He's still got a spot and he's still coming to GT. His wording sounds like he's a little pissed about it.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Bryant's brother, Sirad, just signed with us. That could obviously work in our favor. I dunno what spots we are still looking to fill is the only thing.
They are big enough talents that I can't imagine passing on them if they can be convinced to come. I could see them having a much bigger impact than any portal transfer we've gotten thus far.