2022 Recruiting

He's going to Nebraska per their beat writer at Rivals.
I don't think he said he's a lock for Nebraska, just that he did officially visit and now Nebraska coaches are following him on Twitter. Also, the guy states that Tech recently filled his spot with Jullian Lewis. Lewis' reemergence definitely raises concern that Bonner let us know he wasn't coming, but it also was around the time that Adonicas Sanders announced he was transferring... so could be a replacement for him. I guess we'll see tomorrow at 11. Would suck to lose him on signing day... but hell it's not like we aren't prepared to cope with a loss at this point.

I don't think he said he's a lock for Nebraska, just that he did officially visit and now Nebraska coaches are following him on Twitter. Also, the guy states that Tech recently filled his spot with Jullian Lewis. Lewis' reemergence definitely raises concern that Bonner let us know he wasn't coming, but it also was around the time that Adonicas Sanders announced he was transferring... so could be a replacement for him. I guess we'll see tomorrow at 11. Would suck to lose him on signing day... but hell it's not like we aren't prepared to cope with a loss at this point.

FWIW... all the Nebraska fans are bitching, saying they don't need more flashy players but rather OLinemen.

My initial assumption was that we would take both if we had the option, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

4 CBs today for Bonner to Nebraska. Enjoy it kid... a frickin' hell hole up there. Their coach is no more secure than ours.

4 CBs today for Bonner to Nebraska. Enjoy it kid... a frickin' hell hole up there. Their coach is no more secure than ours.

Not sure that's what he had in mind when he decided not to sign with us in December, but that's his best offer at the end of the process.

So in the 247 Rankings we are now down to #53. Affirms that we were sold a bill of goods regarding this coach.
Every single thread, huh? You’re copy/paste skills are admirable.

So in the 247 Rankings we are now down to #53. Affirms that we were sold a bill of goods regarding this coach.

Whats the bill of goods? That the transfer portal has become a another viable means of recruiting which lowers the amount HS recruits you sign bc you won’t meet the 20 HS sign baseline that gives you a recruiting boost?

Whats the bill of goods? That the transfer portal has become a another viable means of recruiting which lowers the amount HS recruits you sign bc you won’t meet the 20 HS sign baseline that gives you a recruiting boost?
So you are satisfied with the 53rd ranked class (8th in the conference, even behind Duke)?

with transfers included we rank #47 and 7th in ACC overall
Just say you don’t under how the rankings work and enjoy your day .

with transfers included we rank #47 and 7th in ACC overall
Just say you don’t under how the rankings work and enjoy your day .

not quite the same but nice try tho.

So how do you rank a transfer who redshirted last season? So has his potential change and projection that drastically?

not quite the same but nice try tho.

So how do you rank a transfer who redshirted last season? So has his potential change and projection that drastically?
you'd be correct to note that transfer rankings/ratings aren't very well explained.
our transfer QB went up a lot so they don't all go down.
247 started this on Dec 8

It’s never a good thing when you have to select, LOAD MORE, when you are searching for your team on the recruiting list. #53 in recruiting is abysmal. While #22 in the portal is good, an overall of #46 is weak and is not what Mr. Waffles promised.

#53 -Recruiting
#22 -Portal
#46 -Overall

It’s never a good thing when you have to select, LOAD MORE, when you are searching for your team on the recruiting list. #53 in recruiting is abysmal. While #22 in the portal is good, an overall of #46 is weak and is not what Mr. Waffles promised.

#53 -Recruiting
#22 -Portal
#46 -Overall
You would think a guy named Mr. Waffles would bring more happiness. Right now when I think of football I want to drown in syrup.

Back