2022 Recruiting

All I want for Christmas is a Defensive Coordinator who hates everybody and that everybody hates.

All I want for Christmas is a Defensive Coordinator who hates everybody and that everybody hates.
giphy.gif

Yeah, if Gibbs worry was about national press, accolades then he can do as well at Tech by being the face of the program and the primary offensive option VERSUS being 3rd/4th wheel at Bama. Not saying the Bama spot would be bad or much worse.

Now, if playing in front of 90k, for conf Champ and Playoffs, and beating UGA is what drives him then Bama is clearly the place to be.

Yeah, if Gibbs worry was about national press, accolades then he can do as well at Tech by being the face of the program and the primary offensive option VERSUS being 3rd/4th wheel at Bama. Not saying the Bama spot would be bad or much worse.

Now, if playing in front of 90k, for conf Champ and Playoffs, and beating UGA is what drives him then Bama is clearly the place to be.

It'll surprise everyone that he didn't consult me on this, but it seems like MSU is where he should be going. Look what they were able to do for Walker III: between 500 and 600 yards for two seasons at Wake Forest to over 1600 yards. He'll be 100% featured in their offense and he won't have to embarrass himself by going to an $EC school. Can you imagine trying to tell an employer that you have a "degree" from Alabama or Tennessee? Mortifying.

Back