2022 Recruiting

Maybe a dumb question but are we making an effort to get Gibbs to reconsider his decision to enter the portal? Has that ship sailed already?

Maybe a dumb question but are we making an effort to get Gibbs to reconsider his decision to enter the portal? Has that ship sailed already?

ship-ocean.gif

Wisconsin transfer RB visiting

Could be a huge pick up, especially with Gibbs and Mason leaving. We're gonna need another guy with experience if we want to keep our two back set going.

Edit: well, he has gotten suspended for getting in a fight in the dorms. Don't know if that'll affect (or is it effect, I suck with this stuff) it.

Could be a huge pick up, especially with Gibbs and Mason leaving. We're gonna need another guy with experience if we want to keep our two back set going.

Edit: well, he has gotten suspended for getting in a fight in the dorms. Don't know if that'll affect (or is it effect, I suck with this stuff) it.
We could use more fight in our players. I say sign him today!

Wait, did it say if he won the fight? We only want players that win fights…

Looks like we’re back to trying to steal kids from G5 schools at the last minute.

That’s one way to look at it without actually looking into the kid. He’s apparently showing out in the 6A playoffs. In the semi final game, he has 4 catches for 146 yards and 3 TD’s plus an interception. Before that game, he already has 3 INT’s, 2 receiving TD’s, and a punt return TD. That’s 6A football in Georgia.

Back