2022 Recruiting

Trying to flip a TX Tech commit. One thing I will give the staff is their backup plans are pretty solid when these things happen.

They are ranked in the top 10 with a coach that just signed an extension
Ole Miss just had the first 10 win season EVER in program history. Lane won't be there 2 more years tops (if he is even there next year). They won't win the SEC before we win the ACC. And that's saying a lot because we have a long way to go.

Ole Miss just had the first 10 win season EVER in program history. Lane won't be there 2 more years tops (if he is even there next year). They won't win the SEC before we win the ACC. And that's saying a lot because we have a long way to go.
yeah, but they can just leave as easily as Kiffin with the new transfer rules...

when you think about it, that's also an argument for elite players still coming to Tech, if we don't turn it around, you can leave easily.

200.gif

It is seriously getting to the point where we don’t need Recruiting 20## threads. Just wake up the morning after signing day and there’s your team. Commit/Decommit, Going to the portal/Coming from the portal, Academic ineligibility/Earned degree transferring for grad school. It can drive you nuts.

Maybe fans should be able to portal.

Alas I am loyal.

Maybe Bama has a continuing ed online class or two I can take.

Back