2023/24 Coaching Carousel

Elliot was the interim coach at UofSC when they lost to The Citadel.

Does anyone blame any HC for bolting at the CFB level right now?

AJC finally getting around to reporting that Thacker, Tillman, Coleman and Sherrer are now officially out.
That's an overhaul of the defensive staff.
Only one who has a minor impact from a recruiting perspective is Thacker. Tillman, Coleman, Sherrar didn't do much on the trail. Surprises me on Coleman, because he recruited well at his brief stop at MSU between both GT stops.

Only one who has a minor impact from a recruiting perspective is Thacker. Tillman, Coleman, Sherrar didn't do much on the trail. Surprises me on Coleman, because he recruited well at his brief stop at MSU between both GT stops.
Our D line play was still subpar under Coleman, and I don't think he was seen as a strong recruiter in either of his stints, though he's listed as primary on three of the class of 2024 signees.
Sherrer was only on staff a year so I don't know if judging his recruiting prowess or lack thereof is really valid.

Unless Faulkner just really wants to be a HC and any level would do, this would not be a move up and would not be a more likely path to major program HC.

TechEx Corey Dennis to Analyst job at Ole Miss (Link)

Ohio State to Utah to Ole Miss in the span of a few months post-season.

Seeing rumors that Seahawks are looking at Mack Brown... Also, for something ridiculous check out the few posts on the UNC forum thread speculating on the next HC. I will LOL so hard if this happens.
Are the goats that dumb? That's some other coach named Mack Brown. :lol2:

Also, this is gold.

1708978895046.png

Back