2023/24 Coaching Carousel

Are the goats that dumb? That's some other coach named Mack Brown. :lol2:

Also, this is gold.

1708978895046.png

I didn't even bother checking that. I saw that post on Collins about lost it.

Also, this is gold.

1708978895046.png
What a great hire that would be! We support your future success, UNC!

Also, this is gold.

1708978895046.png

Please god let this happen.

JRjr

Please god let this happen.

JRjr
Kinda makes you hope that Geoff has a little success as DC (not vs. us) and then fills in as interim at some point, wins a couple games and then they sign him to a big contract as HC

Kinda makes you hope that Geoff has a little success as DC (not vs. us) and then fills in as interim at some point, wins a couple games and then they sign him to a big contract as HC

Winning a couple big games would take him 3 seasons. So yes.

Former Jacket great DL Eric Henderson joining Lincoln Riley’s staff as co-DC / DL coach / Run Game Coordinator leaving the Rams who he had been with since 2019, which includes a SB ring.

Eric Henderson already doing work. Flipped the #1 DT, #6 overall player Justus Terry from uga (who had been committed since January 2023). Followed by landing 4* DE Isiah Gibson (previous heavy uga lean) who was visiting USC as well.

Melt down includes “We’ve never heard of Eric Henderson….” Yeah sure you haven’t. Lol

GT needs to try and bring him home at some point. I know the guy loves L.A. being a coach on the Rams, but he would be a major impact recruiter for GT.

Eric Henderson

GT needs to try and bring him home at some point. I know the guy loves L.A. being a coach on the Rams, but he would be a major impact recruiter for GT.

Now he'll be like the original Clay Matthews and have a bunch of all-american progeny and they will end up going to school out there and other places not here.

Now he'll be like the original Clay Matthews and have a bunch of all-american progeny and they will end up going to school out there and other places not here.
One or two of whom committed to GT, then ended up on the Left Coast...... maybe Clay III, son of the Cleveland Brown & Atlanta Falcon OLB,..... IIRC committed to GT, then walked on at Oregon before finishing at USC like Dad and the uncles.

Back