2023 Recruiting

In essence, we need this man. Hopefully Deion retains him.
If we get Deion, he will evaluate the current assistants and consultants. Wilson, Weinke, Tillman, Chaney, Glover and Knight would seem to be the most likely to be retained.

In essence, we need this man. Hopefully Deion retains him.
I don't see any reason not to keep him. His role is recruiting players, and he's well respected and connected in the Atlanta area in that regard. But obviously I would give a new coach the full authority to make any changes to the staff he deems necessary.

Good to know that he needs to pray to the ostensible ruler of reality to realize that GT under Collins sucked dick. I realized that while blacked out in 2019 but everyone moves at their own pace, I suppose
Congratulations, you hated Collins before you ever gave him a chance. That doesn’t make you smart or observant, it makes you a douche. Now quit douching up the recruiting thread.

Good to know that he needs to pray to the ostensible ruler of reality to realize that GT under Collins sucked dick. I realized that while blacked out in 2019 but everyone moves at their own pace, I suppose
This post literally makes no sense at all.

Can’t blame him. At least he didn’t wait until the last minute.
Just saw this on Ramblinwreck.com, why hasn't this page been updated? This can't help.
1664828838620.png

For what it’s worth Josh Braun (younger brother of Trey and Parker) is leaving Florida.

Over half of out 16 are OL and DL. That's good. Keep doing that and up or out the portal like a Big 4 (is that how many are left?) accounting firm.

New commit Fortson quotes like you’d think Key is staying.. weird time to commit. What are we telling these guys? Hope key isn’t that important to him

Back