2023 Recruiting

Isn't Southern Cal leaving after next season. Deion will get a bit of a pass if he can squeak out 3-4 wins

If they come off the schedule that fast it will certainly help Deion. He could replace them with Jackson State on the schedule.

If they come off the schedule that fast it will certainly help Deion. He could replace them with Jackson State on the schedule.
I just checked USCw future schedules and they have no PAC12 games scheduled past 2023.

Looks like a pretty solid class to me. Nothing spectacular, but some guys who look like good ball players there. It’s all in the S&C and coaching from here on. Lots of help along the LOS, too. I’d probably give it a B- maybe. We’ll see how it pans out.

Congrats, they bumped our transfers who were 4 stars down to 3 stars. Keep being a moron tho.
And we were not ranked 10th when you posted that. The only person who keeps being a moron is you squirt. Why do you get so worked up with when presented with facts?

As intelligent as the guy in your profile picture.

And we were not ranked 10th when you posted that. The only person who keeps being a moron is you squirt. Why do you get so worked up with when presented with facts?
Yeah, we were ranked 12th... Ohhhhhhhh I'm so sorry I made it seem like we were 2 spots higher. Good lord. You might actually be mentally challenged.

Yeah, we were ranked 12th... Ohhhhhhhh I'm so sorry I made it seem like we were 2 spots higher. Good lord. You might actually be mentally challenged.
Wrong again, we were 16th. Out of about 35 at the time who had taken a transfer.
And currently at 24th out of 50 that have taken a transfer. Keep hanging onto that premature load you blew at #10 though.

And currently at 24th out of 50 that have taken a transfer. Keep hanging onto that premature load you blew at #10 though.
Again, we had multiple transfers drop a star. Not only are you slow, you have zero retention of information presented to you.

No we weren't, I had looked earlier that morning before you posted anything. And if we were 12th when you looked, then why did you say we were 10th? Hmmm something doesn't add up....
We were 12th the night before dweeb. 10th is simpler to say than 12th. When you're driving somewhere, why don't you say "we're going to be there in 12 minutes and 14 seconds, instead of just saying, we'll be there in 15 minutes."?

We were 12th the night before dweeb. 10th is simpler to say than 12th. When you're driving somewhere, why don't you say "we're going to be there in 12 minutes and 14 seconds, instead of just saying, we'll be there in 15 minutes."?

That must be how Collins got that fourth year. He claimed five wins because it was simpler to say than three wins and TS didn't bother to check.

Why would you think there wouldn't be a dip in ranking when we hadn't named an OC and some position coaches during recruiting. Next year is when we should and can be critical.

Yeah, a new coach's first real recruiting class isn't the one that signs weeks after he gets the job, but the following. It's not like basketball where someone like Calipari can just get the 3-4 five-star recruits to follow him to his new school and then call it a day.

Back