2024 Transfer Portal

Washington State QB Cam Ward in the portal.

Very high level players leaving all over the place.

Washington State QB Cam Ward in the portal.

Very high level players leaving all over the place.
Isn't Washington State and Oregon State pretty much without a true conference next season? I'd guess those schools are gonna get decimated.

Per the AJC: Georgia Tech defensive end Kyle Kennard, running back Jamie Felix and defensive back Kenan Johnson announced their intentions to enter the transfer portal. They made their decisions public via social media this week.

Losing our highest graded defensive player per PFF (Johnson) and our only real threat on the defensive line (Kennard) certainly will hurt.

Too bad they wont play in our first bowl game in forever either, but this is the new college football.

Losing our highest graded defensive player per PFF (Johnson) and our only real threat on the defensive line (Kennard) certainly will hurt.

Too bad they wont play in our first bowl game in forever either, but this is the new college football.
In the real world, neither is in the 2 deep at UGA. Not slamming them, but we aren't much of a defense that pressures the QB much.

Isn't Washington State and Oregon State pretty much without a true conference next season? I'd guess those schools are gonna get decimated.
They actually have some sort of agreement to be the P12 as a 2 team league playing MW teams. Washington-Wazzou are going to keep playing the Apple Cup, while Oregon State-Oregon looks to be going away sadly, like OU-Oklahoma State.

In the real world, neither is in the 2 deep at UGA. Not slamming them, but we aren't much of a defense that pressures the QB much.
Cool story bro….Who cares about the mutts?!? All I care about is how it affects OUR team.
Losing at starter at OUR school, especially the highest graded ones (on an already bad defense) is a bummer to Georgia Tech

Per the AJC: Georgia Tech defensive end Kyle Kennard, running back Jamie Felix and defensive back Kenan Johnson announced their intentions to enter the transfer portal. They made their decisions public via social media this week.

Not gonna shed any tears over anyone on the D leaving. It was one of the worst units in FBS. Need to rebuild from the ground up.

Cool story bro….Who cares about the mutts?!? All I care about is how it affects OUR team.
Losing at starter at OUR school, especially the highest graded ones (on an already bad defense) is a bummer to Georgia Tech
If you want to beat them, your worthless ass better care about them.

If you want to be ööööing Georgia State, go be Georgia State

Not entirely unrelated to this thread ---
1701457526305.png

Of course they, like the mutts, will still get away with it, like they always do.

If you want to beat them, your worthless ass better care about them.

If you want to be ööööing Georgia State, go be Georgia State

Two players that weren’t even in the 3-deep on UGA’s roster: our 3rd leading reciever (Blaylock) and 2nd in TDs (Seither).
I dont know what point you are trying to make, but it’s not a good one. Lol

With Johnson entering portal as a grad transfer, and Douse and Leonard having walked on Senior Day, that leaves exactly one player left from the 2019 signing class - Yondjouen.
With Kennard hitting the portal, there are maybe four left from the 2020 class, with Ward (IIRC) having walked on Senior Day - Jordan Williams, LaMiles Brooks, Tyson Meiguez and Avery Boyd.

But what does that say about the guys behind them if they couldn't beat them out?
I think most of the transfer LBs who came in were one and doners anyway.

We can free up their scholarships to get better quality players from the portal.

Back