2024 Transfer Portal

hx9kjzvp26021~2.png

This thread is now 100% Stingtalk verified

I’m confident, from what I heard from someone who knew him, he never served. If true, I take stuff like personal. I served, along with a lot of my family members, and obviously close friends. So to throw that around and it be a lie is disgusting.

And also, I wasn’t making it up. He really does do that LARPing stuff in medieval festivals or whatever they are called. Yes, he really does run around swinging a sword.
To expand a little about his claim to be a veteran, I just remembered that the only games he ever attended were those he was able to get FREE tickets for from the Veterans Association. So apparently he did serve in some capacity. And obviously, he never really supported Tech to begin with; he just cheered for the "local team" and relied on freebies to cheer them on in person.

I understand what you were saying. I was basically trying to say that I can assure you GT coaches don’t view him as a backup per se. Let’s just say Zach has zero complaints. He’s living comfortably and living his best life. Also so much of what you hear regarding NIL money being thrown at certain players is most always very inaccurate.

But I do get what you were saying. Without saying too much, through back channels schools have reached out inquiring about Zach. All power 5. Let me clear, there were any dollar amounts mentioned, but NIL was brought up. It’s just the nature of this new era of college football. But I commend Zach for being locked in with what he wants and his willingness to be patient. He is just going to take it one day, one practice, one rep at a time.
If I was a P5 school that needed a QB I’d be all over him. Dude’s a really great one.

Speaking in a very general way, my interactions with engineers is usually the same. They tend to be smart, but do not relate well to other people. On more than one occasion I have seen engineers go out of their way to insult and come across as a boor to make a point. It’s almost that getting their point across is more important than winning a consensus. I wonder if there has ever been a successful politician who was an engineer?
Total stereotyping. You could insert any other occupation in place of “engineer” and make the same exact argument. I started out as an engineer and rose into management and many of the tools I discovered in the process of performing engineering work translate perfectly into management.

A thread in the football forum has devolved into talking about how engineers have no social skills and aren't loved by the masses?

Is this StingTalk or dwagrant? What's next, talking about how the refs are out to get U[sic]GA? They're probably nerds anyway, that explains it.

I understand what you were saying. I was basically trying to say that I can assure you GT coaches don’t view him as a backup per se. Let’s just say Zach has zero complaints. He’s living comfortably and living his best life. Also so much of what you hear regarding NIL money being thrown at certain players is most always very inaccurate.

But I do get what you were saying. Without saying too much, through back channels schools have reached out inquiring about Zach. All power 5. Let me clear, there were any dollar amounts mentioned, but NIL was brought up. It’s just the nature of this new era of college football. But I commend Zach for being locked in with what he wants and his willingness to be patient. He is just going to take it one day, one practice, one rep at a time.
I thought Zach was gonna win the job for 2023, and I figure many others did. We will see what 2024 brings!

This is all insane. All we've done is extended the knob slobbering of 16-18 year olds and extended it to 19-22 year olds.
Our society is so freaking sick and so out of touch with reality. When ALL of it comes crashing down, they won't know where to turn, because there won't be any more hands out for them to grab, let alone ones with a wad of cash in it.

let it begin
Wha tha ........ Just what is he thinking? this can only be for money as he was the starter for tOSU for cryin out loud. Where would he go that would be better. Seriously, This is crazy.

Wha tha ........ Just what is he thinking? this can only be for money as he was the starter for tOSU for cryin out loud. Where would he go that would be better. Seriously, This is crazy.
Ryan Day essentially said without saying it that it is an open competition. I for one know that McCord lost the Michigan game for Ohio State. Ryan Day is such a petty and arrogant child he said it out loud.

Maybe money or maybe coach told him he needed to leave

Back