2024 Transfer Portal

is the ncaa really ok with poaching? or are they never going to go after the factories
No the NCAA will never seriously go after the factories....If they did the factories will leave the NCAA and form their own club. They will probably do that anyway.
There is nothing the NCAA can do about it. They are already powerless after the Supreme Courts decision regarding NIL. They are afraid of any lawsuits, and once pushed they would just drop any penalty and move on.

There is nothing illegal about poaching, all schools do it, INCLUDING GT. It’s all apart of the game of CFB now. Poaching has always been there, now its just out in the open. That’s why you see players enter the Portal and already commit a day later. They have secured their spot with the next school.

I provided the anti paywall link for my fellow poors, did not repost.

I thought we were just cross linking back and forth. LOL

If y'all would use a good browser like Brave that blocks scripts, you wouldn't need the archive link.

College football, just like every last person, place, and thing in this country, sold its soul a long time ago and now must be enjoyed despite itself. Hopefully Singleton's decision will inspire other players to stay home when the money calls, because this will only get worse.

As for Singleton, when he started showing what he could do earlier this year, I was completely certain and resigned to the idea that he would be lured away after the season. I'm still as shocked by him staying as I am happy for him, because I think he is making a good decision for himself and because I think his presence on this team makes it much, much more interesting for 2024.
Seems like any WR who is starting would want to be here. We have a good QB who can throw. It is only going to get better.

Let’s do it
WTF are they gonna do about it?
I can answer that. Every season from now till the earth crashes into the sun...
  1. The Tech v UNC game will be scheduled the Thursday night of the week before COFH;
  2. The game will always be @ UNC
  3. The Saturday before that Thursday, UNC will have an open date and Tech will have a road night game at Cal.
Any questions?

1. The Tech v UNC game will be scheduled the Thursday night of the week before COFH;
  3. The Saturday before that Thursday, UNC will have an open date and Tech will have a road night game at Cal.
Any questions?
You really think the SEC would do that to us?

Any questions?
And we’d still whip their asses.

Back