2024 Transfer Portal

One thing about Jamal and Dontae is they held onto the ball. We had to rank near the top in fewest fumbles lost.
Lost 4 fumbles this year. That's pretty good.

I'll match that up with rushing attempts to get the ratio when not on mobile.

Lost 4 fumbles this year. That's pretty good.

I'll match that up with rushing attempts to get the ratio when not on mobile.
I remember the Jamal one. He seemed pretty upset over it when they showed him after, which obviously he should be. He protected the ball really well, as did all our RB's, QB's, and WR's. We obviously work very hard on ball protection

Cooley was the guy that had fumble issues. Fumbled on the 1 TWICE. No bueno if you want to see the field.
Holy crap…I forgot he was even on the team!

He hasn’t played in a while, right? He looked good in spurts.

Perhaps our coaches got another small NIL endorsement for young Mr. Felix giving him a raise for the upcoming year. Perhaps our staff got extra funding to match an offer that Felix had. I'm just saying it's a new day out there & sometimes these kinds of things need to be done.

DE Noah Collin’s in the portal now as well.

we need some portal guys in the next round for sure.

Defense remains a öööö show. Won’t change until we have a coordinator solidly in charge with a system that shows promise.

Reports out of practice on him a few years ago were really positive….but he’s never developed into a key contributor.

Simple numbers will become an issue for us at this rate. Need some transfer DL.

I think in the Syracuse win he was caught on film slamming his helmet after win but he had went awhile without playing much its pure speculation but maybe he's wasnt getting much PT all year and mounting frustration. But eother way GT really needs to pull in 2-3 more from DL players.

I did like what seen of K. Harris, Lockhart, Biggers

Our problem on defense is we simply do not tackle fundamentally correct. A great many times we're grabbing at guys around the sholderpads where we need to be hitting them in the numbers.

Our problem on defense is we simply do not tackle fundamentally correct. A great many times we're grabbing at guys around the sholderpads where we need to be hitting them in the numbers.
I think we corrected it pretty well by the end of the season.

We were a player or two away from beating UGAg this season

Back