2024 Transfer Portal

Deal isn't done so I won't name names, but DC of a fellow P5 school with a borderline Top 25 defense last year.
So you’re saying it’s not Alex Grinch who GT supposedly went after a time before when he was at Wazzou before going to tOSU? ;)

Deal isn't done so I won't name names, but DC of a fellow P5 school with a borderline Top 25 defense last year.

OK I stalked the top 25-35 defenses for P5 coordinators with ties to the Southeast.

Tony Gibson, NCSU
Brian Williams, Maryland
Lance Guidry, Miami

If some of you browse the Portal entries, it’s interesting to see how many former GT players are back in the Portal again from the post GT stop.

That said, the NCAA again showing their lack of power is now allowing 2 transfers without having to sit. It will soon to transfer as many times as you want without sitting.

NCAA is all but toast overseeing P5 / P4 CFB.
When will it get to the point that you can transfer in the middle of a game? I can see it now. SEC bagmen roaming the opponents sidelines. Texting offers to players that are giving them trouble. Dangling keys to 750 hp Jeeps. Nothing is off limits in the 'It just means more' conference.

When will it get to the point that you can transfer in the middle of a game? I can see it now. SEC bagmen roaming the opponents sidelines. Texting offers to players that are giving them trouble. Dangling keys to 750 hp Jeeps. Nothing is off limits in the 'It just means more' conference.
just a matter of time .. you see the idea someone floated. may have been posted on this thread. anyway, idea was to flash player venmo account names on scoreboard after a big play so people could make real time NIL donation. and don't tell me that is far fetched in this environment.

just a matter of time .. you see the idea someone floated. may have been posted on this thread. anyway, idea was to flash player venmo account names on scoreboard after a big play so people could make real time NIL donation. and don't tell me that is far fetched in this environment.

1703820264123.png

Sounds like a good way to piss off linemen

Back