2024 Transfer Portal

I think in the Syracuse win he was caught on film slamming his helmet after win but he had went awhile without playing much its pure speculation but maybe he's wasnt getting much PT all year and mounting frustration. But eother way GT really needs to pull in 2-3 more from DL players.

I did like what seen of K. Harris, Lockhart, Biggers
Lockhart?
He's been gone two years.
Lockett, maybe?

If some of you browse the Portal entries, it’s interesting to see how many former GT players are back in the Portal again from the post GT stop.

That said, the NCAA again showing their lack of power is now allowing 2 transfers without having to sit. It will soon to transfer as many times as you want without sitting.

NCAA is all but toast overseeing P5 / P4 CFB.

If some of you browse the Portal entries, it’s interesting to see how many former GT players are back in the Portal again from the post GT stop.

That said, the NCAA again showing their lack of power is now allowing 2 transfers without having to sit. It will soon to transfer as many times as you want without sitting.

NCAA is all but toast overseeing P5 / P4 CFB.
And deservedly so. When CFB became super monetized for everyone BUT the players, trouble was incoming. Fake amateur athletics.

KQ now saying Tatum is portal bound. And I don't mean the little town west of Statesboro on the way to Twin City.

KQ now saying Tatum is portal bound. And I don't mean the little town west of Statesboro on the way to Twin City.

One step forward and two steps back with Defensive personnel. Seems to be the norm for us lately.

May be related to whatever is happening on the defensive staff. Just speculating, but word has been the players liked Thacker.

May be related to whatever is happening on the defensive staff. Just speculating, but word has been the players liked Thacker.
What’s interesting is players usually change once a new DC / scheme is in place. As of right now GT hasn’t hired a DC. But in the new age of the Portal, GT could bring in 8 defensive players if they wanted to after the Spring game.

What’s interesting is players usually change once a new DC / scheme is in place. As of right now GT hasn’t hired a DC. But in the new age of the Portal, GT could bring in 8 defensive players if they wanted to after the Spring game.

Let us hope. We should be hearing any day now about movement on the defensive staff. Even if Sherrer is the guy, he needs to replace 2 position coaches.

Thacker was in way over his head from day 1. His body of work as DC was not good. He has to go. You can’t demote him and keep him on staff no matter what.
Wish him well. Write him a letter of recommendation and move on.

I liked my easy teachers, too. Now years later I appreciate the t
Deal isn't done so I won't name names, but DC of a fellow P5 school with a borderline Top 25 defense last year.
If this is true, it’ll be the most excited I’ve been about GT football since the 2014 Orange Bowl

Back