2024 Transfer Portal

great. so having GT, VT and ECU recruit you makes you heavily recruited. Awesome. I'll file that one away when I need it again. Thanks.
VT was one of the premier defenses in college football at the time, arguably the best defense in CFB. They thought enough of Walker to send Beamer and Foster to meet with him, as a last minute push, despite Walker playing for a pretty bad HS football team.

So yea, file it up your worthless ass. Way up there.

Happy for the 1 DL transfer but so far we're replacing 35 tackles, 2 sacks, and 1 forced fumbles (Douse) with 1 assisted tackle (Tifase)

We've lost our 3 sack leaders on DL
How many missed tackles and failures to get off blocks are we replacing? How about failed pass coverages? How many of those are we replacing?
How many failed 3rd and long defenses are we replacing?

How many missed tackles and failures to get off blocks are we replacing? How about failed pass coverages? How many of those are we replacing?
It's honestly even more than that, but some things are better off not making it to the message boards.

Having been on the board since 2003, I recognize when someone is building the base for the "I told y'all so" he hopes to use later. Don't trust our coaches. Lay that base of where you can point back later and say "see? I pointed this out at the end of 2024." or some such nonsense. People have a need to be right. If he's not right, none of us will remember and it will be forgotten. Nobody shows up and says "hey guys, I was wrong 6 months ago". They are looking for the "I pointed out this problem 6 months ago and you guys wouldn't listen"
You also bet me that Collins would win 7 games in a year before being fired. Why should anyone listen to you?

You also bet me that Collins would win 7 games in a year before being fired. Why should anyone listen to you?
Was it a money bet? Because I don't remember it and I never bet money against anyone. What did I bet?

Not sure about exact numbers, but I'd take the over at 75.

Not sure about exact numbers, but I'd take the over at 75.
F9AFB1DF-AE8E-43AE-85FE-B3902F95486B.gif

Back