2024 Transfer Portal

VT was one of the premier defenses in college football at the time, arguably the best defense in CFB. They thought enough of Walker to send Beamer and Foster to meet with him, as a last minute push, despite Walker playing for a pretty bad HS football team.

So yea, file it up your worthless ass. Way up there.
so that makes him not lightly recruited, the fact VT made a play for him? Great. You're a genius. Glad for your insight. The world is so much a better place because of your incredible intellect. Hope your Hamas boyfriend gives you the clap tonight

so that makes him not lightly recruited, the fact VT made a play for him? Great. You're a genius. Glad for your insight. The world is so much a better place because of your incredible intellect. Hope your Hamas boyfriend gives you the clap tonight
I don't know who else recruited him, douchebag. For all I know, Ohio State and Clemson could have made a push. I just know that Beamer and Foster made the biggest push and they were one of the best defenses in the country at the time.

But, I'm guessing you're taking the douchiest path to be right and feel better about how ööööing pathetic you are. So, go öööö yourself.

1704048683782.png

NCAA Transfer Portal #collegefootball

So FSU Seminole leader FSU Osceola and his Appaloosa horse Renegade have entered the transfer portal.
F FSU, Chief Osceola and the horse he rode in on. My new favorite saying.

I have been a die hard Tech fan and college football junkie all of my 66 years of life but this portal thing and sitting out games has about turned me off. I’m realizing many of our ball players are not Tech men, they are mercenaries out to the highest bidder. I feel like our QB and certainly some others are proud Tech men but unfortunately I think they are the exception … and yes I realize our QB came through the portal but I think he is proud of his decision and wouldn’t sell himself to make a buck.

I have been a die hard Tech fan and college football junkie all of my 66 years of life but this portal thing and sitting out games has about turned me off. I’m realizing many of our ball players are not Tech men, they are mercenaries out to the highest bidder. I feel like our QB and certainly some others are proud Tech men but unfortunately I think they are the exception … and yes I realize our QB came through the portal but I think he is proud of his decision and wouldn’t sell himself to make a buck.
Transfers aren’t new and we got some good ones through the years so I agree with your take on Haynes. He was at A&M for 3 years and lucky to get out when he did. I also agree with the take on mercenaries. I think Coach Key is trying his best to get players that want to be part of the GT tradition and institute.

If your first name and middle name are so knarly that you abbreviate them in favor of your last name and your last name is Uiagalelei then I shudder to think what your first/middle name is/are.
It's as bad as you'd have guessed: Danielle Janet

Our QB is a tech man (who transferred) and everyone else who transfers is a mercenary.

classic dumb internet post if I ever saw one

PS I ööööing love Haynes King so don’t come at me, this is about the nonsense posted on the board

Our QB is a tech man (who transferred) and everyone else who transfers is a mercenary.

PS I ööööing love Haynes King so don’t come at me, this is about the nonsense posted on the board
Thank Gid you are here to police the board.

While I understand the sentiment, his situation is in fact different than some others like say Kyle McCord or DJ Ukeleelee round 2

While I understand the sentiment, his situation is in fact different than some others like say Kyle McCord or DJ Ukeleelee round 2
How is it much different than Kyle McCord? Ryan Day processed him to the Portal after going 12-1. Which based on the Cotton Bowl was a mistake on Day’s part.

Back