2024 Transfer Portal

We are playing at a different level now.

Considering Bond was always favored to and is going to Texas, not sure why the Fansided site talked about 5 teams. Bond was projected to Texas before his name “officially” was in the Portal.

You're right. This will happen somewhere to a star player. Will be interesting to see the comments (and rule changes) then.
I don't even get the appeal of a Lamborghini, especially that ugly ass SUV one.

At least Ferrari is selective with who they sell to. You can actually be blacklisted from buying a new Ferrari by Ferrari.

Lamborghinis are becoming the Nissan Altimas of supercars.

Sorry to hear you got blacklisted by Ferrari.
I guess not having enough money is now called "blacklisted".

1705343588665.png

I guess not having enough money is now called "blacklisted".

1705343588665.png
Nah, Ferrari will str8up tell you "no". They will str8up sue your ass too if you have a pic of their car you own in an advertisement. They would tear a hole into a NIL player trying to advertise a bagel store standing next to his new purchased/leased/rented Ferrari. Lamborghini and Porsche don't care as long as you don't make it look like their brand is the sponsor of the product in the ad.

Part of the reason Jay Leno owns zero Ferraris, and he's mentioned it before, is how Ferrari can sometimes attempt to strongarm Ferrari owners. Even owners of classic Ferraris.

Nah, Ferrari will str8up tell you "no". They will str8up sue your ass too if you have a pic of their car you own in an advertisement. They would tear a hole into a NIL player trying to advertise a bagel store standing next to his new purchased/leased/rented Ferrari. Lamborghini and Porsche don't care as long as you don't make it look like their brand is the sponsor of the product in the ad.

Part of the reason Jay Leno owns zero Ferraris, and he's mentioned it before, is how Ferrari can sometimes attempt to strongarm Ferrari owners. Even owners of classic Ferraris.
And Ferrari is the reason we got Van Hagar.
Sammy had his in the shop and the mechanic also worked on Eddie's Ferrari. He told Sammy to call Eddie. The rest is ... eh.

a Lambo always helps

You don’t honestly think a Texas NIL collective is giving out Lambo’s do you? Especially for the #2 WR on Bama. Take what you see at about 25% face value. A lot of the ON3 etc NIL values are false. There has yet to be any true proof to most of these so called 7 figure NIL deals, etc. I assume like the Ole Miss transfer showing the same type of car, there’s a cache to it.

Heck, the Utah Utes Dodge Truck NIL package are leases for free while on scholarship. That’s the only real promotion that’s been published.

Back