2024 Transfer Portal

When I was in school, I would walk past kenny Anderson parking his Lexus in faculty spots behind the library on a regular basis. I trust the same would apply at other schools.

I got a ticket one time for parking in a fraternity house yard for a basketball game over Christmas break when no one was on campus.
IMG_2300.jpeg

I want the money a good '85 Fiero would cost, which is probably $50k to $100k. I never lost a race in my '85.
This guy is the voice of the Thomas County Central Yellow Jackets football broadcasts. Great guy - for a Dwag.

I had an 86 1/2 “fastback” Fiero GT. Loved that car, and it would scoot for the time with the V6 engine. Still a great looking exterior design, athough the interior design (when I sat in one a few years ago) feels pretty cheap and dated.

IMG_3467.jpeg

JRjr

I had an 86 1/2 “fastback” Fiero GT. Loved that car, and it would scoot for the time with the V6 engine. Still a great looking exterior design, athough the interior design (when I sat in one a few years ago) feels pretty cheap and dated.

IMG_3467.jpeg

JRjr
I pretty much got rid of mine because I was driving it less and less. It was fun to drive, but really low and could be a PITA to get in and out of. Just found myself deferring to one of my other vehicles more often than not.

Screenshot_20240116-121315~2.png

Yes! I posted in this thread that he was the only one I was really bummed about! He was all over the field when I was at the Syracuse game. Is it possible that our staff told some of the hi-level defense guys, "Hey, we are not going to get the DC in place until after the portal closes so go ahead and enter, then you can come back once you see who the staff is."

He is the only one I for sure was hoping for that to be the case. He and Efford may be the set we need.

The LAST thing I would want, if I were a star player, is a ööööing car or truck. Give me money.

I'd also want a deferred contract. Pay me now and pay me when I'm 30, 35, 40, 45, 50.....figure out how to move a large amount of funds into a backdoor Roth invested in a nice indexed fund so I could get an extra $10 million+ or so, tax free, when I hit my 60's.

I don't think some of these star players plan life like that. Some of them want the bling now. Live for today and let tomorrow take care of itself.

Yes! I posted in this thread that he was the only one I was really bummed about! He was all over the field when I was at the Syracuse game. Is it possible that our staff told some of the hi-level defense guys, "Hey, we are not going to get the DC in place until after the portal closes so go ahead and enter, then you can come back once you see who the staff is."

He is the only one I for sure was hoping for that to be the case. He and Efford may be the set we need.

Could be he was just fishing for a larger NIL deal and didn't find one that made him want to jump. Sort of like sending your resume out to see what offers you get. Sometimes you may see a better deal on paper; but not good enough to make you want to move to Scranton or Jersey or somewhere.

or 12 games like Stracuse
He was on fire that game for sure. But we mostly played with 3 backers that game against their all running game offense. I don't think Syracuse threw the ball 10 yards past the LOS the entire game. Maybe he's great against the run game but not so great in coverage.

He was on fire that game for sure. But we mostly played with 3 backers that game against their all running game offense. I don't think Syracuse threw the ball 10 yards past the LOS the entire game. Maybe he's great against the run game but not so great in coverage.
Linebackers and DE's look great when there are interior DL that are exceptional.

The LAST thing I would want, if I were a star player, is a ööööing car or truck. Give me money.

I'd also want a deferred contract. Pay me now and pay me when I'm 30, 35, 40, 45, 50.....figure out how to move a large amount of funds into a backdoor Roth invested in a nice indexed fund so I could get an extra $10 million+ or so, tax free, when I hit my 60's.
IMG_2306.jpeg

Back