2024 Transfer Portal

Disguised himself so the chick thought it was her boyfriend. Raped her.

In his defense, his lack of muscle mass should have been a giveaway
What law does that break? She was a willing participant in sex with a person she had no way of identifying. Assuming who it was was her fault.

Of all the teams in the universe to feel sorry for as a victim of the transfer portal, Alabama is the least of my worries. öööö Alabama. Jahmyr Gibbs says hi, mother ööööers.
I think you’re missing the overall issue here. uga is going to raid Bama from the Portal and HS commits they missed out on. Hence why they hired the assistant from Bama as quickly as they did. They can switch to Auburn, UF, UT, UTjr all they want. Zero impact on GT.

What law does that break? She was a willing participant in sex with a person she had no way of identifying. Assuming who it was was her fault.
Wrong. He was identified as her boyfriend by her.

I think you’re missing the overall issue here. uga is going to raid Bama from the Portal and HS commits they missed out on. Hence why they hired the assistant from Bama as quickly as they did. They can switch to Auburn, UF, UT, UTjr all they want. Zero impact on GT.
Alabama stole him first because he wanted to learn from Saban. Saban is gone now, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that he went back.

I would pay money to watch Rules attempt to navigate a courtroom. He'd make Alina Habba look like Perry Mason, I'm sure.
C1558B3A-FF88-4452-AC2D-72AC08C0FA17.png

Tell us about the time you accidentally parked in the Theta Chi pool.

That would’ve been hard to do. However, there was the time a guy from our neighbors across the street ran through the front door, into the courtyard and dove in head first.

the only problem is that there was no water in the pool at the time.

Don’t you think that the limit on how long you can play in college is next on the lawyers radar? You can have a true long term, well paid football career in college soon.

What's the basis for a legal challenge? Millions of people stay in jobs because they aren't talented enough to get a better-paying one.

Back