2024 Transfer Portal

This is laughably wrong. Louisville was in the ACC title game and is sixth!?!? FSU loses everyone that matters off last year's team and the playoff snub has absolutely killed the will to compete. Flip those two right off the bat. "The age-old rivalry between Miami football and ACC title expectations" is a banger of a quote and should be sufficient evidence to why they don't deserve that slot. Fair play on NC State, let's see if they can do anything more than usual. VT and SMU, Pitt is too low. Shocked to see UNC at 11th, thought it would be because of Geoff then see them give him a note of approval. Rage quit the list right there. This is trash.
Have you paid any attention to what FSU has and is still doing in the Portal + the 2024 class they signed? FSU is still adding 4* transfers each day lately it seems. Prison Mike has it going right now it seems.

2 transfer outs have found homes.

Have you paid any attention to what FSU has and is still doing in the Portal + the 2024 class they signed? FSU is still adding 4* transfers each day lately it seems. Prison Mike has it going right now it seems.
Meanwhile
Screenshot_20240508-220613~2.png

Glad they landed somewhere. Hope its a good place. I thought about clicking the links to see where they went but remembered that I would forget about 5 minutes later.

Did Stewart get his degree before leaving?

The Big Guy!

Glad for Gavin too. His family were at just about every game too. They're good folks.
You know, for Benedictine people.
I kid, I kid. A little.

I wonder why he wants to play another year? He’s set up pretty well with degrees and the network, I’d say get on with your career and make that moooonaaayyy!

Maybe GS is giving him a bit of money and he wants to have a year of kicking
It would only be a little bit. Their last starting QB - who led the NCAA in INTs - only got 80k in NIL.
So at least he 80k'd.

Maybe he's got a squeeze in the Boro or in Savannah. Didn't Jaybo Shaw have a girlfriend at Southern while he was at Tech?

It would only be a little bit. Their last starting QB - who led the NCAA in INTs - only got 80k in NIL.
So at least he 80k'd.

Maybe he's got a squeeze in the Boro or in Savannah. Didn't Jaybo Shaw have a girlfriend at Southern while he was at Tech?
80k? Is that like, in dollars?

Yes, I heard the same about Jaybo. Something like she was getting her degree in education or something like that

Once he starts his real career one year is going to be like the next and I bet he is only staying one semester so he is only delayed until January. He in effect made his own practice squad since the NFL doesn't do that with kickers.

Back