2025 Mutts game

For 2027, active Stingtalk integration with heads up vocal response capability.

Turn your Gold Standard picks into your hostesses. Throw @JJacket from the upper deck. Have BuzzCzar attacked and ejected by a raving gang of nihilists!

Fire the coach in the middle of the game and post about it live.

The future is yours to decide.
Last time we played ND at home, I considered throwing myself from the deck.

Have BuzzCzar attacked and ejected by a raving gang of nihilists!
abc5c550-f26e-45dc-8076-1ad8813e177a_text.gif

Thoughts and comments...

1. There will be a game played at MBS in 2026 too. There are 11 games scheduled so far and only two opponents that look like decent matchups of those scheduled games. One is Louisville, who we already played there. The other is Colorado Prime Buffaloes, which is Labor Day weekend when they typically hold MBS games. With an open game on our schedule it is possible that we could play a marquee team in Week 0. My bet is Colorado.

2. I don't see a problem with not including the U(sic)ga game in the ST package. It allows those of you that are offended by it to choose to go. You'd probably be complaining more if they included it at the price it will cost.

3. BDS seating capacity after the renovation will be 45,000. That's not large enough to draw interest from SEC/B1G conferences once we're free to be considered. We need a nearby 'home' stadium that compares to the other conferences and MBS needs to be considered OUR other home.

4. With the creation of Science Square, the Tech campus will be separated from MBS by a parking lot and the WTC. That's close enough for consideration. Hell, it isn't a bad walk to the stadium from campus as it is.

5. We eventually need to play all 'marquee games at MBS. It will help recruiting. To tell a recruit that BDS is our home stadium for minor games, but they get to play (and practice) at an NFL stadium for potentially half our games is a major selling point for recruits.

6. Those that think we will be overwhelmed by the away crowd at MBS aren't embracing the long term vision that we all have for our team - being a perennial Top Ten team that no one wants to play and chalks up as a loss. Bobby Bowden once had his team play anyone, anytime to grow his program. He gave up home games to do it. We're not giving up any home field advantage by moving to one of the best stadiums in the world less than a mile away from campus.

Thoughts and comments...

1. There will be a game played at MBS in 2026 too. There are 11 games scheduled so far and only two opponents that look like decent matchups of those scheduled games. One is Louisville, who we already played there. The other is Colorado Prime Buffaloes, which is Labor Day weekend when they typically hold MBS games. With an open game on our schedule it is possible that we could play a marquee team in Week 0. My bet is Colorado.

2. I don't see a problem with not including the U(sic)ga game in the ST package. It allows those of you that are offended by it to choose to go. You'd probably be complaining more if they included it at the price it will cost.

3. BDS seating capacity after the renovation will be 45,000. That's not large enough to draw interest from SEC/B1G conferences once we're free to be considered. We need a nearby 'home' stadium that compares to the other conferences and MBS needs to be considered OUR other home.

4. With the creation of Science Square, the Tech campus will be separated from MBS by a parking lot and the WTC. That's close enough for consideration. Hell, it isn't a bad walk to the stadium from campus as it is.

5. We eventually need to play all 'marquee games at MBS. It will help recruiting. To tell a recruit that BDS is our home stadium for minor games, but they get to play (and practice) at an NFL stadium for potentially half our games is a major selling point for recruits.

6. Those that think we will be overwhelmed by the away crowd at MBS aren't embracing the long term vision that we all have for our team - being a perennial Top Ten team that no one wants to play and chalks up as a loss. Bobby Bowden once had his team play anyone, anytime to grow his program. He gave up home games to do it. We're not giving up any home field advantage by moving to one of the best stadiums in the world less than a mile away from campus.

Why not move all of our games to MBS in that case? I'm not sure what the point is in sinking a ton of money into a stadium that we intend to be used for only three or four minor games a year.

Why not move all of our games to MBS in that case? I'm not sure what the point is in sinking a ton of money into a stadium that we intend to be used for only three or four minor games a year.
It would be something to consider. MBS already covers the upper deck for lesser ATL UTD games. It would require a cost review of 40K fans at MBS versus the same at BDS. I wouldn't be opposed, but not until most of that 40K were our fans. Also, as some fans have stated, there is a different experience between the two that still makes BDS an attractive venue for the right games.

It would be something to consider. MBS already covers the upper deck for lesser ATL UTD games. It would require a cost review of 40K fans at MBS versus the same at BDS. I wouldn't be opposed, but not until most of that 40K were our fans. Also, as some fans have stated, there is a different experience between the two that still makes BDS an attractive venue for the right games.
We could be like DaU or Pitt!

Yeah, let's copy the obviously successful gameday models of Pittsburgh and Miami. World-renowned for their awesome gameday experiences!

I think selling uGA separate is a beneficial idea to all.
1. Long time STHs who sit in sections other than club seats can opt to buy more expensive good seats. They are not stuck in the corner end zone at MBS just because their season tickets are located in the upper East.

2. People who sell their seats for profit every year can just opt to not buy and those seats can go to real GT fans first.

3. We can buy the ticket through higher season ticket cost or we can buy separate. There really is no difference to me. Even better is that I can buy 2 season tickets but opt for 4 MBS tickets.

4. They better allocate sufficient student tickets. There is no excuse for not letting a student attend for free with 70k+ available seats

One awesome benefit I haven't heard anyone mention, especially if it is a night game, the after party just west of Vine City is sure to be extra dope, then we can all take the short walk back to campus.

Just a reminder that if we would have left for the B1G when we had the chance, we wouldn't be talking about money woes.
It’s obvious you never watched any of the various Time Machine sc-fi movies where doing something in the past has an unexpected change on something that never happened in the present.

We'd be playing Rutgers in New Jersey this weekend and have Maryland at home next weekend. How exciting!
At Cal Berkley and home against Syracuse is more exciting to you? When we're relegated behind the SEC and B1G in every recruit and general national fans's mind? And we're broke? And our fate if remaining in the ACC is inevitable irrelevancy? That's cool, we just have different hopes for Georgia Tech's long-term outcome.

Back