2025 Mutts game

With your reasoning we should just have the UGA game at MBS every two years. Hey, screw the home field advantage for more $$$
We must have watched a different game last year if you thought we had a home field advantage against U[sic]GA. It was like 90% red and I distinctly remember it being much louder when we had the ball than when they did.

Obviously I hope that will change, but when I look at our attendance this year I'm not exactly hopeful for next year. We're already locked into two more games at MBS, so we might as well move the one that will a) make us the most money, and b) has the fewest number of Tech fans going to it anyway.

Like I said in another post, I hope over the next few years we continue to do well, build the fanbase back up, and have a decent split with U[sic]GA for the 2027 game back in a renovated BDS.

We must have watched a different game last year if you thought we had a home field advantage against U[sic]GA. It was like 90% red and I distinctly remember it being much louder when we had the ball than when they did.

Obviously I hope that will change, but when I look at our attendance this year I'm not exactly hopeful for next year. We're already locked into two more games at MBS, so we might as well move the one that will a) make us the most money, and b) has the fewest number of Tech fans going to it anyway.

Like I said in another post, I hope over the next few years we continue to do well, build the fanbase back up, and have a decent split with U[sic]GA for the 2027 game back in a renovated BDS.
The last few years have sucked from a UGA fan % at BDS, BUT there is actual excitement around the program now and that should translate into more Tech fans wanting to attend since the game should be more competitive. 2025 is shaping up to be a VERY good year assuming we don't have any key injuries. To lose a fired up crowd for the biggest game of the season just looks awful IMO.

We could get maybe 40k of them. I'm guessing the MB/Falcon club members will eat up the best seats before getting to us and will fill the best seats with red.

Which is how they are playing the ST shell game "Hey everybody! Good news! Your 2025 ST's will be the SAME PRICE!!!"*

* UGAg game mu$t be purcha$ed $eparately.

How much of that "guaranteed" $10 million is just gonna come from soaking us to pay extra for a home game?

Dude, just go read the letter for yourself.

With your reasoning we should just have the UGA game at MBS every two years. Hey, screw the home field advantage for more $$$
lol... what home field advantage?

even the money doesn't seem like all that much more than we would make at a home game. the average ticket for the uga game at BDS is at least $100 and we sell over 50,000 of them so that's $5mil and maybe more. Concessions, parking passes. Then factor in who is going to drop their season ticket package that year bc no UGA game (or UGA fans that were buying them.)

the players don't deserve it, but it would be a helluva thing to let Batt know just how much the fans hate this by simply not going to the game. And I assume that is what most GT fans will do.

$10 million could be a boost in our NIL fund. As of now, we're #17 in the 2025 recruiting rankings. If we ever hope to reach the top 15 years several years in a row, our NIL game will need a steady boost.

It's bad enough that even during good years BDS/HGF is half full of the mutt-tards.
But goddamn, they are going to overrun MBS like the NVA on Saigon.

lol... what home field advantage?

even the money doesn't seem like all that much more than we would make at a home game. the average ticket for the uga game at BDS is at least $100 and we sell over 50,000 of them so that's $5mil and maybe more. Concessions, parking passes. Then factor in who is going to drop their season ticket package that year bc no UGA game (or UGA fans that were buying them.)

the players don't deserve it, but it would be a helluva thing to let Batt know just how much the fans hate this by simply not going to the game. And I assume that is what most GT fans will do.
Not go is what Tech fans do every other year. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking anything. It has everything to do with Tech fans being cheap and using that game to pay for the rest of the ticket package.

The last few years have sucked from a UGA fan % at BDS, BUT there is actual excitement around the program now and that should translate into more Tech fans wanting to attend since the game should be more competitive. 2025 is shaping up to be a VERY good year assuming we don't have any key injuries. To lose a fired up crowd for the biggest game of the season just looks awful IMO.

If our fans don't go to a rivalry game because it was moved a few miles down the road I question just how full of fired up Tech fans it would have been in BDS anyway.

To be clear, I hate having games in MBS. Our home games belong in BDS. But I don't buy that we would have a ton of fired up Tech fans if it was in BDS, but none in MBS.

I think it's going to be a minimum of 75% red either way next year. If Key keeps us along this path I believe we can have a decent crowd in 2027, but it takes time to build back up what the clown destroyed.

If our fans don't go to a rivalry game because it was moved a few miles down the road I question just how full of fired up Tech fans it would have been in BDS anyway.

To be clear, I hate having games in MBS. Our home games belong in BDS. But I don't buy that we would have a ton of fired up Tech fans if it was in BDS, but none in MBS.

I think it's going to be a minimum of 75% red either way next year. If Key keeps us along this path I believe we can have a decent crowd in 2027, but it takes time to build back up what the clown destroyed.
Tech fans seem a little too traumatized to me to expect many to show up to that game whatever the circumstances are. We have some straight up defeated people.

Back