2025 Mutts game

Ultimately, I don't have a problem with it and think it is a savvy business decision.

I don't like it, but the reality is leg humpers have filled our stadium the last several home games. They've been national title contenders and we have sucked balls. I hate it.

But the reality is that money matters more than ever in college sports. Again, I hate it. But there is no sense arguing with reality. We have to find ways to make the best of it and as distasteful as it is this is a smart business decision.

That money will make Tech a better program and considering it will be indirectly coming from the wallets of leg humpers it makes it all the better.

Go Jackets!

lol... what home field advantage?

even the money doesn't seem like all that much more than we would make at a home game. the average ticket for the uga game at BDS is at least $100 and we sell over 50,000 of them so that's $5mil and maybe more. Concessions, parking passes. Then factor in who is going to drop their season ticket package that year bc no UGA game (or UGA fans that were buying them.)

the players don't deserve it, but it would be a helluva thing to let Batt know just how much the fans hate this by simply not going to the game. And I assume that is what most GT fans will do.
You are leaving out all the savings of not having to Stage and clean up after the game. That revenue projection for a home games needs serious amending! As the letter made clear, $10million will be a significant uptick

Wait....I will accept it if it is to get construction started on BDS
It's always for that! For some improvement to the program, whether stadium or weight room or volleyball.

I see it at the bottom with his whore words coming out of his mouth. So how much more are they gonna soak us for on top of ST's?
Our STs are well below the common price. Stfu

The last few years have sucked from a UGA fan % at BDS, BUT there is actual excitement around the program now and that should translate into more Tech fans wanting to attend since the game should be more competitive. 2025 is shaping up to be a VERY good year assuming we don't have any key injuries. To lose a fired up crowd for the biggest game of the season just looks awful IMO.
We dont lose them, in fact if it's a big game then we will have more fans at the game. Also more Dwags fans, yeah. I think, get off the high horse, do the smart and practical thing. The only reason we would "lose fans" is if Tech fans dont show up. I'm sure the price of STs that year will be somewhat adjusted to compensate for the home game not being at BDS. Also, we should admit that Tech ST are cheap compared to most "big time" college football programs. You cant have it both ways. Typical engineers. "No, this is a zero-able problem! We can get the boundary conditions to intersect at a single point!" Get real.

The Dawgs got what they wanted and bought us out; $10M for a neutral site home game to start the season. It isn’t in the season ticket package because it isn’t a home game.
Yep. Just looked on ramblinwreck.com and it clearly states that season ticket holders will get the 6 games at BDS, and will get “priority access” to tickets for COFH. Now we have to pay extra for the game. UGA will get us at home this year and in 2026 as part of their ST packages, but we have to pay extra for our turn at ‘home’ in 2025

This is ööööing bullshit

Yep. Just looked on ramblinwreck.com and it clearly states that season ticket holders will get the 6 games at BDS, and will get “priority access” to tickets for COFH. Now we have to pay extra for the game. UGA will get us at home this year and in 2026 as part of their ST packages, but we have to pay extra for our turn at ‘home’ in 2025

This is ööööing bullshit

I bet that Dwags fans wouldnt whine near as much about losing a home game if they could 2.5x their revenues for 1 game. They would be more reasonable seeing the positives, which is kinda sad

Back