2025 Mutts game

I don’t like it from a game atmosphere perspective, as this will just bring more Dawg fans to the game. Also, we haven’t defeated them at BDS since 1999, and we will beat them in 2025, so I would prefer that take place on The Flats.

Still, it is a good move money wise, I’ll deal with the extra barking at MBS.

Lol city my dude. They'd bury their AD at midfield over this.
I dont think so, bc most live in Atlanta and it's actually easier for them. Also, I think they would be happy for the extra NIL money. The sidewalk fans will be upset but the grads I think would be ok with it.

I dont think so, bc most live in Atlanta and it's actually easier for them. Also, I think they would be happy for the extra NIL money. The sidewalk fans will be upset but the grads I think would be ok with it.
Pure crystalline copium lines you're snorting there. Good times.

Bush league. We gave away our home game against our biggest rival. öööö.

Yes I completely understand this makes financial sense and we will make money. But öööö. We gave away a home game. To sell UGA fans more tickets. Not even part of our season ticket package.

BUSH. LEAGUE. This is sad. Joke. Go ahead. Load me with big cries.
We avoid this by writing the big checks that make this not needed. I can’t do that. Those who can aren’t enough, at least not yet.

And YAY! We are paying separately for these tix. When they show up as $150 each for my 4, yay!
My guess is club seats will run closer to $300 a pop. Sightlines from 200 level are great and is probably where I'll land.

I go to this game every year, home and away. 2021 was horrible in terms of how much red was in BDS@HGF. 2023 was bad but nothing like 2021. I have no interest in attending any game at MB.

Not go is what Tech fans do every other year. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking anything. It has everything to do with Tech fans being cheap and using that game to pay for the rest of the ticket package.
Not necessarily completely true. It’s also a nasty atmosphere with the worst of the worst uga high school dropout fans. Doesn’t bother me, but i won’t take my kids to a home game against uga. On the flip side, the games in Athens are benign and I’m taking my kids this year.

Not necessarily completely true. It’s also a nasty atmosphere with the worst of the worst uga high school dropout fans. Doesn’t bother me, but i won’t take my kids to a home game against uga. On the flip side, the games in Athens are benign and I’m taking my kids this year.

"Benign"

Man thats the opposite of my experience. Maybe the last few games in Sanford have been different since our dropoff. I went to every game in Athens from 98 to 2014. Far from benign.

It's bad enough that even during good years BDS/HGF is half full of the mutt-tards.
But goddamn, they are going to overrun MBS like the NVA on Saigon.
But that’s the whole issue. GT fans don’t even go when it’s at BDS. Why not get more $$$ and a chance that GT can get 35-40k in attendance at MBS?

"Benign"

Man thats the opposite of my experience. Maybe the last few games in Sanford have been different since our dropoff. I went to every game in Athens from 98 to 2014. Far from benign.

I went in 04,06,08,14,16. I only ever had one negative experience and i was far from innocent myself. I guess when I say benign, it’s relative. The games in Atlanta are nasty. I’ve gotten into physical altercations outside BDS.

I don’t think so but who knows
The SEC wants to schedule more Big Ten - SEC matchups. Big Ten says then you better play 9 conference games. These old rivalries with ACC schools are in the way unless those ACC teams join the Big Ten. UGA gets nothing but risk from having us on the schedule. They lose Big Ten games and they lose an SEC game for the chance of looking bad losing to us.

Back