2025 Mutts game

I really think this is a very sad mistake. We have sold the name of our field, raised money to remodel our stadium, and sold our best home games all at the same time. Plus, J Batt said we had to raise more money to compensate past players for not getting paid NIL money when they went to Tech in exchange for scholarships. He also wants more money for increased NIL. This is so ridiculous to me. I wish we would take the $300 million we've raised so far for new stadium seats and use it to buy 100 five star players. Then, we would at least have something to show for all this money.

I would bet very little is going to the mutts, if anything. MBS wants butts in seats and we have them, even if they aren't our butts. Unless tickets for this one average 200 bucks and they fill the stadium, there really isn't much room for anyone else to be taking home much bank after our 10 mil. Tbh this seems like a huge gamble by the venue.
You say gamble… some analyst at MBS says, “Have you seen those mutts eat?” They figure they will make it all back on hot dogs and beers alone.

I really think this is a very sad mistake. We have sold the name of our field, raised money to remodel our stadium, and sold our best home games all at the same time. Plus, J Batt said we had to raise more money to compensate past players for not getting paid NIL money when they went to Tech in exchange for scholarships. He also wants more money for increased NIL. This is so ridiculous to me. I wish we would take the $300 million we've raised so far for new stadium seats and use it to buy 100 five star players. Then, we would at least have something to show for all this money.
It’s being done because of prior mistakes like Geoff Collins and the Paul Hewitt contract.

cool now BDS is freed up to host the rolling stones concert that weekend, making money coming and going bichez
Nope Mick said it is too cold for an outdoor venue in November, although Keith said he would never know the difference.

J Batt explains himself

Don't know the price for UGAg, but we need to lower the license fee for the upper east. It looks horrible on TV.

FB_IMG_1729037154169.jpg

To be blunt if we are gonna compete in cfb with big boys we gotta have money simple this is the decision that will help that for those crying you donate 20 mil to have it be a home game a bdI
You need to stop and think a minute about those people that are already basically paying $500-750 per ticket season ticket and now have lost their best home game and are not getting any younger. I think that is why they at least did say something about first priority tickets because to use your frankness - the MB tickets recieved in the past for their contributions have excuse my french - sucked!!!!

You need to stop and think a minute about those people that are already basically paying $500-750 per ticket season ticket and now have lost their best home game and are not getting any younger. I think that is why they at least did say something about first priority tickets because to use your frankness - the MB tickets recieved in the past for their contributions have excuse my french - sucked!!!!
Nevertheless, I get why he did it.

I'm not a huge fan, but for $10 million and being a 1 time thing isn't that bad.
"One time thing", ha!!! Don't be a sucker. Look where the Notre Dame game is this weekend.

We're relegating our awesome, one-of-a-kind stadium to some museum piece we only break out for weeny opponents with small fanbases.

Back